Reviews for Cold Fusion: Hallows' Eve
ladyspock7 chapter 8 . 10/5
Wonderful conversation! I'm glad they've gotten more comfortable with each other, and isn't that just like Megamind to make a big dramatic statement, practically sending his brain over the edge with hot coffee, in order to make Wayne see the light. Very realistic feelings for Wayne, thinking he 'should' be feeling freaked out, and beating himself up over not having the right emotions. There really isn't any one right way to grieve. And that song, that incredibly ridiculous song Megamind was singing! LOL I don't think I could pronounce half those chemicals!
ladyspock7 chapter 7 . 9/22
Yikes! All those men dying at once? Clearly not suicides. I am intrigued by the turns the plot is taking.

Very strong scene with the three of them in Wayne's hideout. I especially liked Megamind's insight that they are family to one another, and each has shaped the other, and that makes them family, even if they don't like each other lol.
ugh love it love it love it.
Phishouttawatta chapter 4 . 9/5
this is great. that is all. gotta get to the next chapter
Phishouttawatta chapter 3 . 9/5
oh I really liked all of this, and I like that he went back for the kid.
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 9/5
oh I thought he was gonna sneak up and give em a fright for halloween but that was also a pleasant surprise. and for the record, what was the bunch of multicolored balloons supposed to be?
Phishouttawatta chapter 1 . 9/5
oh evil man
ladyspock7 chapter 6 . 8/23
'I like me'! I think that is my very favorite line in the whole chapter! Even more than the line about how he sinks his teeth into his lip to keep his smille from leaping off his face and dancing around the car LOL. He must really be feeling pretty awesome about everything. He has struggled his whole life with low self-esteem and hating himself and for him to say something so simple shows how far he's come. And I love seeing Roxanne showing us exactly why Megamind thinks she is the smartest person he knows! It comes through loud and clear, her upgrading of Nibs. Nibs is so cute.

That ending, though. That is so tragic. Traumatic for them, even, as they know exactly how Wayne must be feeling right now. That part where Roxanne and Megamind don't hear the sirens wailing through the night was a great piece of foreshadowing.
amythestblade chapter 10 . 8/17
Sundown reminds me of a half-reformed Terry Pratchett elf. VERY creepy.
ladyspock7 chapter 5 . 6/26
That was really exciting! Awesome action sequence. I was so surprised when Megamind handed over his de-gun. It shows the lengths he is willing to go into winning the trust of the police! I really liked his interactions with Maxence, the right combination of humor, seriousness, and casual talk to put him at ease, but not at all condescending.
ladyspock7 chapter 4 . 6/25
Love the A-12 stealthy bots! Fascinating look into how Megamind holds power as the King of the Underworld. Your descriptions of Megamind's tech is always so good. I especially liked the magnetic screwdriver for taking care of screws that can't be physically touched form the outside. I also really like his interactions with the three police officers, one of whom clearly has a difficult history in regards to him. My favorite part was where he sidesteps the whole question of whether or not he's really a villain ('oh, aren't I a villain? I don't remember saying that...')
ladyspock7 chapter 3 . 5/28
Whew, I'm glad Megamind decided to help out! He handled the situation as well as could be expected, it's understandable the cops weren't exactly going to be jumping up and down with joy. Rather disheartening that they even suspected that he might have engineered a child's disappearance in order to make himself look good! I'm glad that Bradley stood up for him.
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 5/9
Awesome chapter. Such a great discussion about Megamind's finances! That sounds like a great alternative life for him. In another universe, he becomes the world's best treasure hunter. And compensation from PHEN! That's kind of both horrifying and somehow just, that he now gets (or got?) monetary compensation. You do an excellent job of bringing up all of these important pieces of his past and how they shaped his personality.

Running into Bernard, a highly intense encounter, as it should be. Very intensely curious about this Sicilian woman, and now I'm very worried about the missing kid. Also a great encounter with the wrestlers.
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 4/23
That was a wonderful talk, and I love how Metro City celebrates Halloween like a small town, so many decorations that it's actually worth it for Megamind and Roxanne to walk around and take in the sights. oved Minion's headless horseman costume, too!
GamerGirl54321 chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Okay, so... Wow. I'm not gonna lie, this is probably one of the best fanfictions I've read, like... Ever. Definitely in the top 5. You know those stories that just suck you in and don't spit you out at all? This one. (Also the reason why I haven't been reviewing for 3 books but yeah...)

I just love the dynamics between the chatacters, and how they feel like real people who really fall apart sometimes and have secrets and... It's just great. Really. I actually stopped reading fanfics for a few months, but this brought me back in.

Overall, excellent. I will say that people tend to use more contractions in speech than in here, but yeah :P