Reviews for Cold Fusion: Hallows' Eve
ladyspock7 chapter 15 . 2/10
Great epilogue. It's a dream come true for the kitchen, and it's a wonderful way for Metro Man to give back to the community. I just about died laughing when Megamind wakes Roxanne up with that air raid siren. Payback is sweet!
ladyspock7 chapter 14 . 2/9
Benjamin Atherton Sterling LOL! That's so great. I also liked how Megamind went to the top of Metro Tower to think about things, it was a nice nod to the movie, where the final battle with Tighten starts out. One of my favorite fanons is how Megamind, Roxanne, and Minion sometimes sleep curled up together. It really shows how the three of them are a family.
ladyspock7 chapter 13 . 1/28
Very proud of how Carlos stepped in and helped Roxanne. I am also impressed (though not surprised) that Roxanne recovered so quickly from the shock. She's had lots of practice at living through horrible events! That was some impressive math there, being able to convert such a short distance into light-years. Loved the bit of legal banter between them. I suspect bantering will always be a part of their relationship.
ladyspock7 chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
Very nice interactions between the characters! I'm glad that Megamind and Roxanne made up, and I liked the conversation between Minion and Wayne. There were a lot of issues they had to deal with. Minion is as complicated a character as Megamind. Wayne knew that Minion outright hated him, and yet Minion is a big enough person to let go of grudges, even grudges he holds against the hero who has been the cause of so much pain in Sir's life. And the strange plot with Sundown thickens...
ladyspock7 chapter 11 . 11/18/2016
Excellent handling of some really difficult emotions. They both have been through traumatic experiences, both have issues. It's so funny that Roxanne's ex Peter became a supervillain! And now this whole situation gets another jolt with Chad escaping.
ladyspock7 chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
That's sweet, they can freak out on each other! :) I can see Megamind's point, in a way. He's risked a lot, opening himself up to Roxanne, with some very private things, how he ticks, stuff that makes him vulnerable. It's hard to open up like that. In a way it gives her a little extra power over him. I know you didn't frame it that way, but I think it is part of the equation. She knows some intensely private stuff about him, but she hasn't quite reciprocated. it obviously wasn't her intention to shut him out; the abusive relationship she went through took its toll, and, well, it seems like there's a lot going on, she just didn't feel right bringing it up. Still, he does feel a little shut out. Being in love with someone means trusting them a hell of a lot, and if you can open up to them, that's a good thing, but it shouldn't be one-sided. Anyway, it was an excellent chapter..
ladyspock7 chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
Your usual excellent job of describing the complex emotions of these guys! I thought that was a fascinating talk with Megamind and Wayne about defining moments in a person's life. I also liked how Megamind asked Minion how he was doing, with all the changes in their lives especially in regard to Miss Ritchi. Especially since Minion isn't used to that kind of candor from Megamind!

Very shocking attack, Sundown was almost as scary as the attackers.
ladyspock7 chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Wonderful conversation! I'm glad they've gotten more comfortable with each other, and isn't that just like Megamind to make a big dramatic statement, practically sending his brain over the edge with hot coffee, in order to make Wayne see the light. Very realistic feelings for Wayne, thinking he 'should' be feeling freaked out, and beating himself up over not having the right emotions. There really isn't any one right way to grieve. And that song, that incredibly ridiculous song Megamind was singing! LOL I don't think I could pronounce half those chemicals!
ladyspock7 chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Yikes! All those men dying at once? Clearly not suicides. I am intrigued by the turns the plot is taking.

Very strong scene with the three of them in Wayne's hideout. I especially liked Megamind's insight that they are family to one another, and each has shaped the other, and that makes them family, even if they don't like each other lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
ugh love it love it love it.
Phishouttawatta chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
this is great. that is all. gotta get to the next chapter
Phishouttawatta chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
oh I really liked all of this, and I like that he went back for the kid.
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
oh I thought he was gonna sneak up and give em a fright for halloween but that was also a pleasant surprise. and for the record, what was the bunch of multicolored balloons supposed to be?
Phishouttawatta chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
oh evil man
ladyspock7 chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
'I like me'! I think that is my very favorite line in the whole chapter! Even more than the line about how he sinks his teeth into his lip to keep his smille from leaping off his face and dancing around the car LOL. He must really be feeling pretty awesome about everything. He has struggled his whole life with low self-esteem and hating himself and for him to say something so simple shows how far he's come. And I love seeing Roxanne showing us exactly why Megamind thinks she is the smartest person he knows! It comes through loud and clear, her upgrading of Nibs. Nibs is so cute.

That ending, though. That is so tragic. Traumatic for them, even, as they know exactly how Wayne must be feeling right now. That part where Roxanne and Megamind don't hear the sirens wailing through the night was a great piece of foreshadowing.