Reviews for Prince Of The Underworld

Thanks
I️Doctorwho
Xx
angleface12 chapter 16 . 2/17
Absolutely perfect I adore this story. I came across it, and could not stop reading until i was finished.

Thank you for sharing it.I love Bad ass Bella and Edward. Wow it is simply put an AMAZING STORY.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
Wow really loved it
twimima7 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Love the Cullen's and their kids. Good story and thank you for your forward to future outtakes.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
I say " good Riddance " and it's over and out. Great chapter poor Seth it will take awhile to get over what Jacob did to his girlfriend but Edward and Bella will help him.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
I like the two POV's in each chapter. Oh yeah! Revenge is sweet on Jessica. Love goofy Emmett.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Masen made his dad proud when he called to him. Glad they are letting Seth help with the cooking and hope they mean to keep him and Vanessa safe. So long Carlisle, over and out thank goodness.
tululah chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
Interesting story with a good plot. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Wow! she really is BA. Revenge is sweet. Great chapter.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
I feel for Bella when she entered the brownstone and what Carlisle did to her. Now she and Edward will have their revenge. Great chapter and love me some baby Masen.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Thank you Esme for helping her and training Bella to face Carlisle. The baby will make Edward hate his father more for missing out the birth of his son. Esme will be the mother and grandmother to baby Masen. Great chapter and thank you.
1renae1 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
Great story thanks for writing :-)
saintfudge chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
nice quick read - like my mobs with a bit more blood and guts .. thanks for sharing ..have fun
nancyk3x3 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I cannot believe I did not find this story ages go...it is GREAT! Exciting, drama, hot sex it has it all. I simply loved it and everyone should read it! My only wish...is that it was longer, I could have read 50 more chapters, lol.
Holidai chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I love that neither Edward nor Bella ever even considered being with another intimately. Carlisle really is scum. I love how the true family has been reunited and come together. Vanessa sucks. Awesome chapter!