Reviews for Heart of the Tanglewood
oceanlover4evr chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
WAHHH! Sorry for not reviewing, I couldn't find this in my inbox.

Things are picking up and getting exciting, aren't they? My oh my, though... never could've guessed at a backstory like that. I mean, I thought it was something to do with medicine, and a death, but not like that... kinda reminds me of Pol (was that his name? The guard fromo the first book? I need to reread it some time)

You're song lyrics and selections are all very fitting. This just goes to show the effort you put into this, not to mention your excellent writing alone.
MissHAHA chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
This is an awesome story! Really original. I love Gen and Sophos' relationship here. I'm so glad people are writing Queen's Thief fanfiction, as it's my favorite series EVER. Keep it up!
oceanlover4evr chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Well. I must say, I had enjoyed the original, but I think the revised chapters are even better, if that's even possible. There's more detail, clarity, insight, etc.

Mind you,I was a bit confused until I saw the author's note at chapter four.

It's coming along splendidly, and I'm certainly enjoying the take on the characters in this AU. Although the story is wholly unique, you manage to capture the essential 'flavor' and basic roots of each character. Absolutely splendid.

I look forward to your later works and chapters, and hope you keep up the good work!
oceanlover4evr chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
I love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE this. This series needs more love, and this story is brilliant!
SpaceHead3 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Hello, this is actually very good. You have an excellent writing style and you write your narrative very well. I saw a few grammatical and spelling errors, but they're relatively minor. I think you could be an excellent writer and this could be a really good story with a bit of polishing. Good luck and I hope you update soon!
booknerd95 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
FINALLY! it's a first for Queen's Thief fanfiction! an alternate universe situation. I can't wait to see where you take this story...