Reviews for Raven is just who Beast Boy is looking for
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
omg ive been looking for a fanfic with this song
this is totally their anthem
:-) YES!
SQUEE!
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Nice development.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This tickled my funny bone, my fluffy stuff (no idea what body part it'd be...) and my fangirl nerve. Now my parents have to suffer while I giggle myself to sleep. So as you can tell, I like it. ;) This song so screams BBRae. Just one question: What song is this (title and artist). OK, two questions in one, but still, I know the song, just forgot it. :) Again, I love it. It sounds like something Beast BOy would do, though I don't know if Raven would kiss him on the cheek (of course I always try to make Raven try to beat up afection, who just give her a hug after it), but she would totaly let him know that she loved him back. Great job! I love BBRae, too. They are truely epic.
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
this is one of my favorite song! She's Just the Girl I'm Looking For! haha amazing perfect for them!
CV Ping chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I saw the title "Cause she's bittersweet, she knocks me off of my feet, and I can't help myself I don't want anyone else-" startrd playing my head. I. Love. That. Song. A lot. I also love tomatoes, but that doesn't have to do with anything.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Hahaha, that was funny 3

Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
REDEADED chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Perfect short story that I just needed. Thank you for writing this

-Ed