Reviews for Sweet Revenge
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Love it, so cute xo
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
OMG! COME ON THATS THE END?
Shini-neko-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
So, I've gone to your profile, read all the Hawke/Fenris I can find, and I have a few words to say.

I've been trudging through DeviantArt for good fics, now here as well, and of them all, yours are amongst the best written I've found. I applaud all of your efforts, and hope that you'll be writing more, when you find the time to. _ Thank you for hours of enjoyment.
Briannel chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Very good story! Well written, funny banter, with a lovable Hawke and a very well-voiced Fenris! Funny, tender and sexy! I have to go read the others in the series now...
Ailee Nolitari chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
A great sequel to a great story. I love the hesitancy of Fenris and the patience of Hawke. In the end, it pays off. Thank you for bringing this relationship to life. They really are my favorite couple.
Aynslesa chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Dear lord, I cannot get enough to them. *Too* cute, and I love seeing a playful, teasing side of Fenris. Hawke/Fenris will always be my first love in DA2, and this was wonderful.
celtic-twinkie chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hee hee, I love this! I hope Fenris gets Hawke back and gives him some torture (the good kind!)