Reviews for Love's Aftermath
EVA LONDON chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
/ you do not know how long I wanted to write that down!
EVA LONDON chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I fucking hate Romano in this story or chapter !
iluvfandoms1 chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
iluvfandoms1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Luv dis series oh mah gawd!
TX chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Wow that some cruel words that germany said about his own baby.
Stephers5000 chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
So I've been reading since the first Hetalia Academy and each time I learned you wrote yet another sequel I was like "YES! ANOTHER ONE TO READ!" because I tend to grow emotionally attached to longer stories (is that weird? o.o). Gerita is my OTP, my most favorite ship, and i will never stop loving them! So because of that it made me love these stories that much more. I've never read a fanfiction about them (Gerita) and their kids and this one almost made me cry with happiness. D Im so ecstatic that you wrote a sequel to Love's Aftermath! Can't wait to read it!
Random toria chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I wonder if anyone gets suspicious because well england said it himself. They keep skipping class. I wonder what people are saying...LET THE PERVY THOUGHTS BEGIN!
Random toria chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
What Germany did at the end was nice and kinda creepy too. Sleeping outside of his house because he is not allowed inside. *sequels in both happiness and disgust*
Opportunity714 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
This was an amazing chapter, seriously very romantic in how the forgave eachother 3
The Stream That Rests In Sky chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Every time I read something about Canada in this story I can't help thinking that he is a girl...
The Stream That Rests In Sky chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Oh God... This wouldn't end well
The Stream That Rests In Sky chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
OMG that was so sad...
Sarah I LOVE ENGLAND Fanfics chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I feel rather weird asking this but , HOW ARE ALL THESE DUDES GETTING PREGNANT ? Sorry I just had to say it, BUT, I do love your writing

keisan chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
That was great! I mean... great is such an understatement but I just loved the whole thing! Going to read the apparent other sequel... O.O I truly appreciate the work and thought and creativity you put into this story; I feel quite privileged to have found it. It's rare to find a really great story with in-depth characters and a fleshed out plot-line!
Ash chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
Very nice version i'll be sure to name some of my kids these names when i'm older... Now to write the names down, but still nice reality (because this is to go to be a story.)