Reviews for BEST LAID PLANS
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Goodness, I do love that man! Never lets anyone know he's not sure. lol

Nice one. :)
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
not knowingbest plan ever. i mean, if all their plans eventually go to hell they might as well just wing it from the start. ahahaha. i like the image of them just resting on the cliff. write on!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
heehee, so it's a work in progress is it Dean?

Yeah right!

Very creepy and oppressive atmosphere here - great job x
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh, very descriptive and nicely done. I had to look up a word, though, and thanks for that!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great. Love the imagery and Dean's comment is just so...Dean!

Chick x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ahh Winchester preparedness is so all consuming!

Bev x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh what a glorious image – the town, unaware of the danger that's lingering above it – and our Winchesters watching from above, ready for action (almost :-) – beautiful and menacing. Very poetic – loved it!

xx Kate
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Love this! Great stuff! The way things just don't even affect the brothers anymore. And the last line, very typical Dean-ish comment for sure! Thanks for the great read! :D
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ooh I like the potential of that miasma... Lovely little typical Dean planning moment! :D
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Love how you laced some humor into the creepy eeriness. :) Of course Dean always has a plan!

Thanks for posting!

~phantomphan~
Tifaching chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
They'll come up with something and it will be brilliant! Or at least it will be successful.

Nicely done!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ooh, love the eeriness in this. Gorgeous writing :)
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Perfect! And bonus points for using the word in the summary! Actually, extra bonus points for using it in a different context. This is quintessential Dean for me... *sigh* I needed that!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/4/2011