Reviews for Not Afraid to Live
kaiserwolfe chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
nice story
Wazup chapter 29 . 6/13/2014
I liked your story! It was creative and showed a more light-hearted version of the events in the harry potter books. However, I felt that the events with the basilisk were rushed and a bit unrealistic. I also have to ask, where was voldemort in all this? Was he dead, or did he just not come back because Quirrel (I did not spell that right) and Wormtail weren't there to help them? And how did greyback escape from azkaban?
ScarletNox140 chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Amazing story! I love the way you changed around the tasks for the triwizard tournament, very creative :)
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
My, my! So sad! Such a tragic backstory! Woe are our heroes!
Luiz4200 chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
What about Ron?
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Wouldn't hurt a fly? Odd thing to say about a SPIDER.
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
I was expecting the Dursleys to be called out on the fact it took nearly a decade after their nephew became an orphan before they tried to get custody of him.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
The best part of this chapter was the arrogant salesman's reaction.
Venus914 chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
Correct me if im wrong...isn't Harry a Lord and a member of Wizengamot? Why isnt Ron punished. I know that it's a game and Quidditch is a violent sport. But there should have been rules. Ron isnt a Beater so him taking a shot at Harry using a Beaters bat and using the bludger even during the game should have counted as attempted murder. Besides, he is not courting any Weasley so he shouldnt gave to play nice to the family. He could sue them or Ronald and have him spend time in Azkaban. Temporarily taking him off Quidditch is not enough. He should be banned. Why is it always Ron who keeps getting off many things that is potentially dangerous. If it would be me...i'll hire a hitman to kill him.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 29 . 5/23/2013
Good story with no fights and prophecy. . Really enjoyed reading it. All characters are given equal importance espicially Draco, harry and Neville. Liked the pairings too.

Thanks for the story.
mattdombast chapter 29 . 1/18/2013
cute very cute
mattdombast chapter 28 . 1/18/2013
so good covered everything for hetero story pretty good
mattdombast chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
Pansy's pregnant so cute a baby
mattdombast chapter 26 . 1/18/2013
so love it they could have married without their parents go ginny