Reviews for A Delicate Matter
Grac3 chapter 19 . 9/7
I really enjoyed reading this!
cindy4651 chapter 17 . 5/11
Gaius' lie about ginger sorcerers exploding should have shocked Merlin out of his hiccups. Good chapter!
cindy4651 chapter 6 . 5/10
I love how Arthur says "Merlin can't be an evil sorcerer!"
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 5/10
I like how Arthur and Gwen both reject the idea of Merlin threatening more than they reject the idea of Merlin with magic.
mizzymel chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
oh please continue this.. Or a sequel or something. It's brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Fantastic, thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
I like the way you had both Gwen and Arthur reacting about the phrase Merlin threatening with magic. Both of them thought that Merlin couldn't threaten although they weren't as sure about the magic.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
Excellent story. Well written, good grammar, silly plot matching those of the show. I hope you've written lots more! :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
Interesting that Uther technically fell for the same plot twice. He does seem to be easily distracted when a "stronger" sorcerer comes around. Excellent fluff and friendship as well, definitely a new favorite reveal to add to my collection. I can't help but wonder why Morgana never tried this in canon, but I guess she may have been distracted by other affairs. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
Gingers blowing up? And Uther actually brought that? I'm laughing mybhead off :)
mellarkfan121 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Stupid Uther!
mellarkfan121 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Poor Merlin! Poor Arthur!
mellarkfan121 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Stupid Morgana!
mellarkfan121 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
SHES SUCH A LIAR!
Emrys Myrddrin chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Thank the lord Camelot has a king like Uther to protect them for the evils of a servant conducting household chores!