Reviews for A Delicate Matter
too-much-inspiration chapter 18 . 2/10
Interesting that Uther technically fell for the same plot twice. He does seem to be easily distracted when a "stronger" sorcerer comes around. Excellent fluff and friendship as well, definitely a new favorite reveal to add to my collection. I can't help but wonder why Morgana never tried this in canon, but I guess she may have been distracted by other affairs. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
Gingers blowing up? And Uther actually brought that? I'm laughing mybhead off :)
mellarkfan121 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Stupid Uther!
mellarkfan121 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Poor Merlin! Poor Arthur!
mellarkfan121 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Stupid Morgana!
mellarkfan121 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
SHES SUCH A LIAR!
Keeper of Myth chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Thank the lord Camelot has a king like Uther to protect them for the evils of a servant conducting household chores!
azuredragonsleeps chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
I really enjoyed this, it was great!
SereneMayhem chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
I really enjoyed this story! It was written really well, and it was funny too. Great job :)

Mayhem
bluespiritgal chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
Very cute story...love the ginger Arthur, very creative way to get Merlinoff the hook again. Morganna going to have a bit more trouble eliminating Merlin now that Arthur is wiser...

Hee, Hee...would have been cute if Arthur had some lingering side affects of being the ginger, so a stand od hair that just wouldn't change back an he had to wear some kind of ridiculousht for a few days, lol (I still laugh about his donkey ears and the braying in the Goblin episode)
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Liked the dawning of intelligence from Arthur!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Arthur is a very sweet trusting young man. Aaah...
It's about time we saw Merlin helping himself a bit. Could get very funny!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Love the fact that Arthur's concern is about his warrier skills!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I like your writing style.. it's just the right mix of action, speech and point of view.
Hannah chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
… exploding gingers? That's all Gaius thought of? Brilliant.