Reviews for teenage dream
heronlove chapter 41 . 12/28/2011
I liked the dance.
heronlove chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
Rose off to Hogwarts, Ron and Hermione off on other adventures, and you are off to write other things. I will miss you all but it was a great ride while it lasted.

heronlove chapter 39 . 12/22/2011
What a nice family outing.
heronlove chapter 38 . 12/21/2011
Ron don't worry everything will be fine. Hugo will grow up to be big and strong just like his daddy.

Happy Holidays

heronlove chapter 37 . 12/19/2011
Ha Ha! That was a good chapter funny too.

Happy Holidays

heronlove chapter 36 . 12/15/2011
And heres Hugo. I am happy that they are friends with the Malfoys. Rose and Scorpius were so cute. I loved that Hermione tackled Ron at the end.
heronlove chapter 35 . 12/14/2011
Well little Rosie knows what she wants.
heronlove chapter 34 . 12/12/2011
That was so awesome! I loved all of it. The end was my favorite part.

heronlove chapter 33 . 12/6/2011
A really sad chapter. I feel sorry for them. I have to say I didn't see that coming.

heronlove chapter 32 . 12/6/2011
That was a good chapter, but Hermione would never talk to Rita. I hope you don't have Ron loose his temper and say something that he will regret. He should know that the baby is his and not someone elses. Don't make drama for drama sake, you have enough going on with Hermione getting her powers back and getting her new job and the baby on the way. update soon.

heronlove chapter 31 . 12/4/2011
New year and New life can't get any better than that.
heronlove chapter 30 . 12/4/2011
Yes everyone is back where they belong.
heronlove chapter 29 . 11/28/2011
Yes! back together again. Ron may get his little girl after all.
heronlove chapter 28 . 11/27/2011
That was a great chapter, nice cliff hanger! I can't wait until Ron gets a look at that mirror. I hope Dobby calls her name first. I am anxious for the next chapter, update soon.

heronlove chapter 27 . 11/26/2011
This can't be the end for them, the minister must be crazy. I hope Ron finds a way out of this for them. update soon