Reviews for Fraterculus
CarolWim chapter 9 . 4/14
After the ability to learn so many spells before coming to school, suddenly you are telling us that he doesn't know many spells
George1892 chapter 33 . 2/24
Great chapter!
Nortia2 chapter 33 . 2/11
Tara-ta-ta-ta, I'm loving it!
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 2/6
...
Have you read Lightning on the Waves's "Saving Connor" series of HP fanfics? For some reason I feel reminded of them when I read this.
nibashmangang chapter 33 . 2/5
Good work ! I hope you continue with the story
Dragonjek chapter 10 . 1/29
Harry isn't healthy in the head.
Sorgog the Red chapter 1 . 1/28
I don't leave reviews on stories often, but I felt that I should for this one. I've read the first chapter and I have high hopes for this story. I hope that can leave more positive reviews after reading more.
NataS666 chapter 33 . 12/28/2017
Oh god... Why this cliffhanger... No... Please update!
NataS666 chapter 32 . 12/28/2017
Nooooooooooo!
NataS666 chapter 29 . 12/28/2017
Really good interactions between Daphne and Harry, really like it!

I'm dreading the fourth year... And Krum coming to Hogwarts, oh boy, I hope that this bonding will be able to last, and they will be together until the end.
swilliamsxn chapter 33 . 12/13/2017
Great chapter PLEASE add another one soon.
Phillies2 chapter 33 . 12/4/2017
why did the marriage bonds break? Why does James power the wards, no ley lines? Someone being stronger than him hurting him is stupid and makes no real sense other than to hurt James to heap more onto Harry. Why demand those things of Dumbledore and then tell Harry later that they can’t leave Hogwarts because the common people, Why would James care about them over his 2 sons?
Why is Harry not playing Quidditch, it just seems like you don’t want to write it yet he participates with Fred and George in pranks, splitting up who you wrote him aren’t his family questioning why he isn’t playing Quidditch?Especially Danny. In hate how Harry acted on his date with Daphne, he acted very immature. Why wouldn’t he take over the top spot of Slytherin house? Wouldn’t that protect his brother? The whole point of him going into Slytherin. I'm glad Daphne got him to take up the mantle. chapter 16 is literally all the characters just deciding that they r going to act like different people randomly. Harry being a dick to hermione, Danny going on a power play tantrum. Why not just delete that info from Hermione, why is it all the info or none at all with oblivate regarding this?
What happened to the stone, couldn’t they use it to help James?
chapter 33- blatant stupidity, if theres a werewolf on the loose why would you ever think to open the door before daybreak? Also, not Mr. Delacours smartest moment, but I proud he stood for what he believed in. I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, I actually really enjoyed reading this and I agree with ur point about Harrys invisibility cloak/ magical eye. Can't wait to read more
Baphiwens chapter 16 . 11/4/2017
ahhh, OP OC asshole?Unfollow.
ProditorMagnus chapter 33 . 10/27/2017
So in this story weres are strong to get through conjured metal, and arent bothered by fire and silver.
ProditorMagnus chapter 31 . 10/26/2017
These little changes make story quite interesting.