Reviews for Fraterculus
Baphiwens chapter 16 . 11/4
ahhh, OP OC asshole?Unfollow.
ProditorMagnus chapter 33 . 10/27
So in this story weres are strong to get through conjured metal, and arent bothered by fire and silver.
ProditorMagnus chapter 31 . 10/26
These little changes make story quite interesting.
Ghost14lebi chapter 33 . 10/24
Good, really good i read it in 3 days and i must say is good.
ProditorMagnus chapter 24 . 10/23
Quite enjoyable ending scene.
ThunderSphinx chapter 33 . 10/22
Where did Harry get the dagger?

Why did you kill Moony? What was wrong with the Wolfsbane? Did Peter sabotage it? Lily would not have made a mistake brewing it.

Grr. Now come Daniel is far more powerful than Harry? Harry is the Hero of the story. :((
I hope Sirius tells James and Lily about his involvement with the circle. Seems like Harry will be a political figure in this fanfic.
Is Harry being cold to others on purpose? Or is it part of a plan(that has flaws) that he made up?
Adrian was a snitch! Damn, Harry almost won even in a wounded state against three 6th year students. I wonder why Harry even chose not to fight back earlier.
Maybe Harry will turn Slytherin into a non racist house?
It's amazing how similar the politics of Harry Potter are to those of communism and nazis.
I like stories like these where Harry is loved along with his brother(who is the chosen one). I'm liking the relationship between Harry and Danny.
Voldemort sounded like Apocalypse from x-men.
As long as James and Lily don't become abusive jerks to one of their children for not being the chosen one(like those other stupid wrong boy who lived fanfics), this story will be good.
OnlyHHR chapter 33 . 9/30
Just finished reading your story from the beginning. I agree with the statement in your profile that Harry and Hermione should have gotten together in Rowling's story. However, your Harry-Daphne pairing works really well. Your Daphne character is very funny sometimes but also very complex. Some of the best character development I've seen in fan fiction. You have a lot of cliff-hangers going on at once - a lot to keep track of for you but really interesting to read! Will Voldemort go after Daphne's dad now, will Daphne and her dad get invited to Potter Cove, will Voldemort kill Adrian Grey to complete his family genocide, is Voldemort controlling Peter, will Daphne's hormones overcome her fear of losing Harry, when will the horcrux hunt start and how will it unfold, how did Sirius escape the Circle meeting with Voldemort to be with the Potters when Remus attacked, and so much more? I hope your muse is back and you're able to update more often - I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take your story!