Reviews for Dirty Pillows
SmokinAK47 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I just started watching the series, and this was very enjoying to read. I really loved when Hope said 'Gin' and his mom came in asking if someone has her gin ) Great story and I'll read another chapter tomorrow.

Again great story
DaveDShow chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
That was so cool that Candy knew how to fix Hope's teething pains-there's definitely more to her than meets the eye. And that she seems to have taken a liking to the Chances-a good thing. Oh-and also so interesting to find out that Maw Maw once knew Bob Hope(to some degree). There's a very rich history to be explored there, I feel sure. :)
DaveDShow chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Sure, it looked like an accident, but something tells me Burt knew exactly how to keep Maw Maw from making a spectacle of herself at dinner(lol). It was nice to see Candy and Virgina getting along, talking and having a good time, like old friends, and Burt and Jimmy having fun together, goofing around as fathers and sons will often do. And it was especially nice to see how devoted Jimmy is to being a good father to little Hope-sometimes he needs a little reminder, to get going, but once he does, it's beautiful.
Bunny1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Awwww, too sweet and definitely in character! Great job! D
twiniitowers chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Marla, Awww...This story is over all ready? Your story shed light on a problem that happens in most sitcoms. If they break the wrong couples up, the powers that be will put the wrong ones together. Jimmy deserves to have his romantic soulmate. I never thought it was Sabrina, she's too much like a sister - and when she gave him that loser trophy, nope. Because she was too good to do certain tasks at the market and didn't like Jimmy's friendship with the boss. Friend Zone. And not even that. Hope (no pun) that you saw the trailer of Hope dressed up as King Kong for season 2 - TOO ADORABLE! B&R make cute baby noises now. It's going to be a great season. :) I'm sorry to see this story end and I wonder what your next creation will be? Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :)
buddygirl1004 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
HahahahhHahHa I was wondering why it was called dirty pillows lol.

THIS WAS AWESOME!

PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
TL22 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I still think you're insane. that was a riot.. I could just see Maw Maw with her dirty pillows, excuse me while I skip breakfast today.

And Candice Barre is my heroine.

Great story
Ghost 1247 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
I think baby Hope has more seance then the rest of the family!
twiniitowers chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Marla, [quote]"It's okay Hope; I got a teething ring and some chewy things for you. We'll get that mean old tooth to cut through the gum and you'll feel all better!" Jimmy promised.

Hope cried miserably, "Da!"[/quote]So sweet. The little girls on the show are starting to form words now. I love that Jimmy is such a great, albiet bumbling because he's new at it, father. He doesn't have to bribe her for hugs, like Burt did with Jimmy on Halloween. Good stuff.
Bunny1 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
LOL, I love Maw Maw... ;) And Jimmy's so sweet. :D
buddygirl1004 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAW MAW!

hope she's okay!
TL22 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I think you're insane. That was a riot. It was like i was sitting off to the side in the living room watching all these nuts, I may have read to much into the chapter, but I believe your had some real good sort of under the table suggestive phrases.

Excellent,,,Looling forward to the next chapter.
Ghost 1247 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Oh that family is so hilarious, I wonder if Hope will turn to be odd?
DaveDShow chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Well, at least Jimmy's mind was taken off Sabrina for awhile!(lol) I liked how Jimmy set the age for Hope using cuss words at 8; that was very funny, as was Maw Maw's explanation that whiskey helps deaden pain, and then "Oh no, this is for ME"(lol)-never gets old(lol).

I can see why Burt would probably want to skip over talking about the Barre house with Virginia, but I wonder, is he playing matchmaker for his son? I think Burt's a romantic at heart(and Virginia, too, just in different ways), so it's entirely possible. Is there more to the story? I'm gathering there is, since there wasn't a "Complete" tag on it. Either way, I like it a lot, and hope you are well and okay. :)
twiniitowers chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Marla, Cute story and a good start. "RH" will be back on FOX in a few weeks, but at a new time. I love Jimmy Chance, he's such a good Dad. :) p.s. Any updates on your J/E story?