Reviews for For Good
StrainAsylum chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Wow...Sorry to hear all that...I don't know about this stuff from the writing aspect. I understood things had changed some recently? And some use LiveJournal or whatever. I've had similar discussions/harassment for being gay, being pagan, etc. Sorry to hear that. Well done, though. Please let me know if you do find an alternate; this is very well done.

Glee and FOX have all but destroyed the show, but I'll always love Kurt Hummel and admire Chris Colfer.

Oh and Kincardineshire is on the NE coast of Scotland, not the inner Highlands.
StrainAsylum chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Love it! The way everything flows and I'm so glad that Finn did manage to do the right thing, as did Dave.
StrainAsylum chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Love it :) Sue finally meets her match :)
StrainAsylum chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
I loved it, but surely the dreamwork could have waited ONE night. On BELTANE, not to have TWO couples celebrating their union? Really? Doesn't matter about the fertility part as much as the loving part. But good job on Sam ;)
StrainAsylum chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Very much enjoying this...Feel free to put in the original lyrics to "The Holly & The Ivy", please. Blonde? Sam or Britt.
StrainAsylum chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Love it ;) I usually don't like a ton of smut, but this seems to be more passion, which is great ;)
StrainAsylum chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
...too much in a hurry to read more
StrainAsylum chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Really enjoyed it...It annoys me that so many assume Kurt is a bottom. With his personality, I'd say a top or switch/power bottom. Love the story. Hate the "uncut"...ewwwww
StrainAsylum chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
So intriguing! And Kurt is being the bigger man, in the best way. I'm really enjoying all of this.
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Really love this
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Wow...I wish Shue had been this sensible and reasonable during the real show...More than once or twice.
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Awww...Very sweet. Glad Burt's not a jerk, though he seems a bit oblivious. And Kurt freaking always takes the high road...I understand the motivation (not wanting to break up his dad and Carole), but hell- Usually, bigotry is ignorance. Not knowing any persons of the hated/feared group. Usually, once they interact on a regular basis and they know each other as people, things relax a bit. Guess Finn is being infected with the McKinley dumb jock bug :( Thanks for having Karofsky, the BullyWhips and the coaches come in and act appropriately. Glee always forgot that, while sexual orientation did not have protected status, basic assault and battery is still a criminal offense, regardless of the reasons. Good response from Kurt to Karofsky.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Kurt's a bit more frail that I'd expect, but these are all traumatic events and they keep hitting one right after the other, so not unexpected. I loved the canon part where Kurt went back up on the stage, took the crown and made the "Eat your heart out, Kate Middleton!" quip, with a bravely cute smile. I wish he'd have done in this terrific story. He doesn't Bland. Never did. Puck (or Sebastian) is a good combo, as is Elliott. Sorry to see Finn being a jerk (but you did warn us) after the "gay Braveheart" compliment, but not stressed. Enjoying this and it's pretty well written. Looking forward to more.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Loved this. So much. Can't wait to read more. My patron is Brighid, family Strachan, out of Kincardineshire.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Really hot dream! And, I agree with you, I can't see Kurt or Sam going there.

Your Blaine is a nasty piece of work! I liked Dave telling him to get lost, well done, Dave!