Reviews for For Good
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Really hot dream! And, I agree with you, I can't see Kurt or Sam going there.

Your Blaine is a nasty piece of work! I liked Dave telling him to get lost, well done, Dave!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
"The Seventies called. The lease has expired on your wardrobe." Oh, snap!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
I really hope you have some payback in mind for the Gargler :)
donnaann55 chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
"A thousand promises waiting to be kept." Lovely!
donnaann55 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Hah! I love that Burt asked the wrong question! I guess he's never heard the old addage: You can't judge a book by it's cover :)
donnaann55 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Caught betweent the moon and New York city: classic Brittany. Nice!
donnaann55 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
I'm really liking the other world touches; the weather, the owl. Harry Potter meets Glee :)

BTW, I forgot to say in my last review; Superman underwear? Had to laugh!
donnaann55 chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Unbelievable! I never saw this coming! You've just turned canon on it's head. Love it!

What a mind! The Mage beginning, Blaine with Dave, and now Jesse and Finn, I'm officially blown away :)
donnaann55 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Is it my imagination, or does the weather take a turn for the worst whenever something happens to Kurt?

Really, hating on Finn here!
donnaann55 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Way dark!

I'm hoping Kurt will find out that he has inherited some of his mother's power!
BlueThunder83 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Please come back! I want to read more!
rozethorngirl chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Umm...Ok...How have I never read this story before? It's literally genius, Jason! I mean bottom!Puck, magic and mayhem and nice!Puck. Hats off! I hope some day you will consider continuing this!
melissa.maier.902 chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
great chapter, I loved the conversations between Ronan and Puck... to freakin' cute.

hugs,
melissa.maier.902 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
I really should be working but I can't until I finish this...

it's really getting juicy!

Hugs,
melissa.maier.902 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
just the right amount of smut *wanky wanky*, although now I hope Kurt will finally get over himself and tell everyone, jeez, if Puck were mine I'd be shouting that s**t from the tallest building!

")