Reviews for Of Sex and Waffles
hippi9099 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Holy crap can I hire you to write all the books in my library!
I want all the pukurtin you have to offer!
lazorsaurus chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
this is great. i had all these feels for poor puck and was so angry with kurt and finn for a lot of this. poor puck. so confused and so used and he just kept opening his heart up. for me, the puck-rachel friendship was absolutely the best thing. i loved them so much and want that for real!

it was interesting; through most of this, it seems like, though he cared about them both, puck was more often focusing on losing finn. then the kurt/puck relationship came up. i was trying to decide if they were endgame or not and kind of decided, yeah no, and then finn comes back in. i hope it works out this time. again, puck was jumping into sex without a discussion. super hot sex though i guess you can't blame him.

concrit - for your future writings, i think punctuation might be something to look into. there are rather a lot of instances of comma splices or misused semicolons. sometimes that can affect the message clarity. just pointing that out because i think they're rule that, once learned, are pretty easy to apply and they could really support your stories. the narrative is amazing!

and that's it. thanks so much.
FanFicObsessed6612 chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Is this complete? If so will there be a sequel? If not will there be an update? I am in love with this story so I was just wondering if there would be more!
lilBluHeart101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Amazing! I can't believe there are so few reviews for this fic, I absolutely loved it. Puck is my fav character in Glee and you had him completely in character the entire time, actually you had all the characters written perfectly. The relationship between Puck & Rachael was sublime and all the sex scenes were totally hot!
Serene80 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
OH MY GOD! That DP scene at the end might be the hottest fucking thing I've ever read... I'm not usually into that thing, but good Christ... More... Please? More? HOTTEST FUCKING THING EVER!
Otaku786 chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
Holy effing mother of Lord Tubbington's crap - Gross I know but...good. freaking. god!

This was...like, totally unexpectedly amazing! Like, completely "OM-effing-G, what the hell did I just read and why haven't I read it before" awesome. I've skipped over this story many times because I'm an unwavering Puckurt (or Kurt/Puck) reader, and although I love the idea of a more-than-twosome (Puckurblam is just as badass-epic as it sounds), I never thought about Finn being thrown into a threesome with my favorite OTGP. I don't know, maybe it's because so far Finn has seemed even straighter than Puck, or maybe it's because he ticked me off with the whole comment in the basement - but I just never imagined Finn involved with either of my favorite boys let alone the three of them together.

Oh my freaking what, did you change my prospective.

First of all, I love, LOVE, and totally appreciate you centering this fic around Puck and making him the angster - call me sadistic or whatever, but I love when Puck is appropriately vulnerable, the victim, a masochist, or any other position that makes me feel for him. Your introspection throughout this entire fic and the way you kept even his thoughts in-character is extremely commendable and admirable, and I enjoyed your writing style very much. I really hope to read more. I love how developed his 'it's just /really/ awesome sex' to 'holy crap, I actually have /feelings/?' to 'I love two guys but neither of them love me so Imma try to forget them by letting this guy do me and oh no /more/ feelings?' to 'my life sucks but it doesn't matter 'cuz whatever' to... well. You get the point. It was boss.

I was pissed off at Finn and Kurt for blowing Puck off; a bit turned off because I kinda really can't stand the thought of Kurofsky with Puck or even Kurt for that matter; truly convinced that Quinn was a bitch; happy about the friendship between Puck and Rachel because that right there is just aww, especially when Rachel didn't hate Noah when he told her the truth; in love with Babe because "dog"...'nough said; blown away by the sexy times.

Oh, the sexy freaking burned by the way. I couldn't even help but be affected in the slightest amount in the Kurofsky/Puck scenes (but that's only because you wrote Puck's view so convincingly: it's like, he didn't want to enjoy it, but he did because he was kind of a masochist which can sometimes be pretty hot. Or something.) And don't even get me started on the last scene in the hotel because...good lord I wouldn't even know where to start. All I can say is that bottom!Puck is already the hottest thing ever to exist, and the thought of Kurt and Finn teaming up to do it /together/ is about the greatest thing since the invention of sandwiches. (And, ha, that wasn't supposed to be an innuendo but now that I look at it,it probably could be.)

I just really, really, like, actually NEED to read more Kurt/Puck/Finn now. So, I'd love to say more - possibly bash Blaine a bit because I can't stand him either - but...when I get a new fix, it's kind of hard to stop right away. So off I go to hunt down - I mean seek out more Fuckurt fiction. Thanks for the epicality! (Don't even know if that's a word but it fits...)

~Newest Fuckurt fan, 'Taku786
CyberWarlock chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
I really loved this story and you write so well. it would awesome to see the last chapter. Keep up the great work.
jcarol555 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I don't know how I've missed this story. It's really good; I really like how Puck is written and his POV in the story.
eb012203 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
good! finally! Kinnerman is awesome!
Emma chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
I really, really like this story and think you've done an excellent job with. Iblove Puck's relationship with Rachel and his brief but surprisinly hot interlude with Dave. You've really kept me intrigued throughout. My one complaint would be that both Kurt and Finn should have had to REALLY grovel to get Puck back. They treated him like dirt because not only did they both break up with him (in the crappiest of ways to start), they both dumped him as a friend as well and that was one of the most uncool things to do. Finn didn't even apologize really. I just wish they both would have had to make amends a lot more and really understand what they did and how hurtful they were for what they put Puck through without immediately benefitting from having him back. That said, I really do like this story and I hope you plan on writing a lot more!
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Very hot. Hopefully, this time that triad arrangement will work.
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
I'm so glad Puck is going to give Kurt a second chance. Even gladder that Kurt wants that chance enough to give up on Blaine. Let us hope that Kurt won't screw up again, Puck is a fantastic person who genuinely deserves to be happy and loved.
Skyeseeker chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
I saw you only had 9 reviews and went "where is everyone else?" Then I realized I hadn't reviewed yet either & did a facepalm. Amazing story, Puck is my favorite character in glee & you have shown his softer side without making him too ooc. I'm always excited when I get an alert that you have updated. I may forget to review every chapter but I'll be reading until you finish the story.
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Oh my! Rachel handled this far better than I expected. So, now that Noah is unavailable, is Finn going to start mooning over his as well? That boy only seems to want what/who he can't have.
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Ouch! It truly sucked that Finn and Kurt both broke up with Puck at the same time. Hope Noah gets someone to love him completely soon.