Reviews for A Kiss For The Sick
Raku Ichijou chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Did you try reading the manga when you were reading it? If you were hoping only for the anime, you'd be sorely let down by how they left it. However, The manga is better.
slipknot7246170 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
It was great,one of my favs for sure
D1ck5F0rD4y5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Wow. This was a nice read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Really a sweet fic. hope you write more.
LEGiiTKNiiGHT chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Make more plz
Jewel chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Well done! I loved it, you're really talented! Please write more fanfics about Mayo Chiki, they're aren't many at all!
bakaiibee chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OMG CONTINUE EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN LIKE YEARS!
ITS SO GOOD!
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Really fluffy.
Jirou and Konoe should REALLY get together soon, ya' know?

* hint, hint *
rossiyavodka chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is the cutest fluff I‘ve ever read! it made me all fuzzy and warm inside and I commend you for your detailed use of characterisation 3 you should write a sequel to this c:
anemona chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
e frumos ficu nu pot sa zic ca nu e dar e prea multe greseli si cand citesti te cam enerveaza deci data viitoare incearaca sa nu mai faci atatea greseli.
Ronelin chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very cute story. I really enjoyed the interaction between Konoe and Jirou. Thanks for writing this!
RandomReview chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Been into some Mayo Chiki lately and was rather sad to see that there aren't that many fanfics for it. Though its a pleasure that the first 1 (of 5) I chose to read is a pleasure to read.

Nice, cute, and gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Guess it must be all that fluff huh? Either way nicely done!
tc231 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was great I love Mayo Chiki and the way you captured the characters nature was perfec. Im notmuch of a writer myself but I do enjoy reading the work of others. Please continue writing stories like this_
lil'chrome-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow, that was sooooo cute! X3 I it! Subaru is incredibly adorable as always!

I hope you'll write some more Mayo Chiki fanfics! I'm waiting! XD
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Jirou x Subaru adorable fluffiness! 3

I'm very glad you were the first one to write a fanfiction for Mayo Chiki! Jirou and Subaru are exactly that kind of slightly awkward, cute couple that fits you! You did a great job here!