Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I think i just died ヽ(*Д*)ノ
P chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
The last sentence just melted me into a pudding. Absolutely wonderful and precious! Loving every bit of your writing!
CyborgCinderella chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Gah you keep doing this to me!
And when Tracey answered that question on Vicktor/Pepper, there was SO implied-ness. Just go back and look at the way he looks at her in it. DO IT.
Anyhow, apart from some tense mix-ups in the begging (which made me feel like my heart was being ripped out of my chest, btw) ahhh this was wonderful.
Caliburnis chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Lovely piece! I really enjoyed reading this! Ivy/Viktor is my favourite Lackadaisy pairing. They are just so adorable together. I hope you'll write more of them :)
P chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Will you please please please write more Vikotr/Ivy fanfictions if I meow and purr and bribe you with cuteness? :3

meow meow purr purr purrrease write more of them... 3
weapon13WhiteFang chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
And once again I come across one of your oh so lovely and eye catching pieces! Drahý Bože, Žena! How? How do you write so heart - no soul and body and heart - warming pieces? It's so wonderful!

I mean I was in tears when I thought Viktor was dead! TEARS! And then I wanted to clock Zib and Rocky and then just hug Ivy forever and ever and cry with her! Sladké Ježiša you know how to pull the heart and emotional strings haha!

I, of course, love it hun. You just know what to write and how to write it for these two and I really hope that you'll be writing more of these lovely, amazing, and fantastic pieces because I could cry if you don't have more to throw at me! Just freakin cry haha!

Moar moar! Also, sorry if my Slovak is rust... I took a foreign language class a year back and now I'm a little rusty, but I think what I'm saying is clear enough lol.
Drah Boe indeed chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
i LOVE this, please if you could put your talented mind and imagination to work on another peice to follow this? i would be most grateful.

LizzySkellington chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This is so awesome! I hope you write more Viktor/Ivy stories. :)
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh, that was so sweet! I loved their reunion: Ivy's reaction was an appropriate mesh of relieved/overwhelmed/ticked off. And Viktor, too...You've put me in the mood to write something more romantic for these two, hahaha.

Just a few quick things: Viktor was born in 1886, not 1896, and Ivy was probably around 11 or 12 when she first met him rather than 8 (Prohibition hadn't even started in 1917). But those are very minor.

I'm really hoping to read more from you! The Lackadaisy bug is quite hard to shake, thankfully.