Reviews for A Painted Story
Just found this. Great story. While it has been awhile hope you return to it.
BrothersBestFriends chapter 7 . 8/18
This sounds good. I look forward to more update soon.
Account-To-Be-Delete-8815852 chapter 7 . 2/27
Ok you got my attention update soon please.
Momcat chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
My, you're surely a cruel girl, starting such a fascinated story then living it on a cliffhanger for more than two years :) ! Frankly I don't understand why writers start to post stories they have no intention to finish ! You start a wonderful story to leave it unfinished for years, that's cruel for your readers, do you know that ? I understand that RL has the priority but if you can update your other stories you can do it for this one too. Child abuse is a very known but ignored major problem of the society. Every year lots of kids get killed mostly by their own parents, let down by family members, teachers, doctors, neighbors, even the Police. So it would be nice to read about having one of them helped, even if it's a fiction. Don't forget us, will you ?
athea781 chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Oh boy, I found another unfinished story. Hopefully, someday, you'll see fit to complete these stories. It's such a shame that they're abandoned. They deserve to be completed. You have such a vivid imagination & these stories could really take off.
Please... just consider bringing them back to life & giving them closure. OK?
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
Sad but awesome story so far! Can't wait to see what happens next
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Atleast he has jimmy
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Holy crap. Just wow. Those last lines man
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
I loved it please update more
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
please complete, great story
MeMyselfI chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
Please, could you continue with this story. It is sooooooo very good!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
oh my this is like bittersweet and seriously sad poetry
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
I hope you will update this soon
jdgatorbait chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
love a good mystery/drama
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
This story is amazing and heart-wrenching and absolutely brilliant! I can't wait for more!