Reviews for Grandchildren
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 1 . 8/3
What? I'm pretty sure he only gave birth to Sleipnir,but I've also heard he gave birth to all four of the strange ones,images the ultrasound XD a puppy,a snake and a strang looking baby XDXD
Void of Anguish chapter 1 . 2/16
LOKI THAT BASTARD! XD

Brilliant story, poor Thor. But really, he should consider.
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I'm crying with laughter
queenzie chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Omg I loved it this story is life
YellowFlash67 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
That made me laugh _
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is wonderful.
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Lol this was hillarious, love how Loki was treated well and Thor was the blacksheep for once.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Yay, Odin doesn't suck at being a parent in this, and even makes a pretty awesome grandpa XD
I have to admit, Thor not wanting to give up the bachelor life being combined with Loki being a gleefully expectant mother was hilarious, especially with Odin nagging Thor throughout the entire conversation to settle down and have babies with the first woman who'll say yes...and baby Slepneir is absolutely adorable!
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I loved this! Super funny and I love how you made it so Odin's not a dick about Loki having kids! ;)
ABANDONED BECAUSE OF PERVS chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
yes loki you get the best food for your baby...
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
oh, too good. too good! XD
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Hahaha! This got me LMAO!
JTReads chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Ah Loki, the only male I can think of that can canonly get pregnant. XD
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
How come I can't imagine it went down like this? XP
Elsanna Fondue chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
OMG that's the most awesome Loki fanfiction EVER! xD I love your ideas and everything it's hilarious and I just love it XD ahhh he's a great grandpa x3 and I love how Sleipnir is just a normal baby/toddler to them 3 Even though it's funny :'D and Lokis is so caring and awesome XD and omg 4 kinds and what if thor gets 4, too? Odin 'd have 8 grandchilderen and he actuallys has only two sons xD ah so much awesomeness o3o I'm in love with this AU! I WANT MORE x3