Reviews for Rule Breaker
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 10/8
Rules... To keep safe a heart. But the heart has it's own rules... We know that. From the heart comes the greatest of strengths, and greatest of weaknesses.
Sensei200 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This story is written in second person/ you format. This is against the rules. You have to change it to first or second person if you don't want to be breaking the rules. Funny, the story called rule breaker is indeed a rule breaker- also, I don't think that M is a suitable rating. This is MA content. Lower the descriptiveness a tad, and we should be fine.
Sensei200, Independent critic.
Wow! Great fic!
caradens chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
fantastic story thanks
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Jazzy, this was an intense story - I felt right in Miranda's head (and heart) - I loved it! On to your other new stories! Hooray! *rubbing hands* :-)
mytwonderful chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
"Evidently rules were highly overrated." Great quote and excellent story!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
*Swoon!* Many of my friend-girls (girls who are friends and not bedmates) think it's odd that I have a crush on Meryl Streep -Anne Hathaway they understand- I simply tell them to watch The Devil Wears Prada... and they still look at me a little funnily. Hey, I said they were my friends, not that they had good taste ;3

Oh, how I adore good MirAndy! And any time you feel the need to share be assured I'll be there to swoon & wallow in it's MirAndy goodness.

As for Livejournal... I wish I knew that site better, but it's so bloody hard to navigate in order find the "good stuff." What I wouldn't give for an archive or index of stories.

Well Done, Jaz.