Reviews for Worth It
Cute. :D
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 6/9
Very cute
NBrokenShacklesN chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Eeeep that's so sweet! Amazing fanfiction, well done!
AwesomeRiana chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
O30 OMG. THIS WAS THE PERFECT MIX OF COMEDY AND ROMANCE. U R AMAZIN. I WUNT TO BEH LIKE U!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
OH boo I love ittttttttt!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was a pretty good one-shot. However i feel like it was predictable, a little cheesy, and a little too out of character-for me at least. But while it resembled most of the one shots written for Danny and Sam, i thought it was surely one of the better ones, and the writing was good :)
Stewiacker chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Adorable
JP1124 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Great great job loved it especially the money battle. Dude had 3 stacks just wit him now that's boss. Great job yo
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I really liked that you wrote the story in Danny's point of view. It was so well written and I loved the ending with them finally kissing. I hope you write another story about them soon :)
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Holy jeeze, that was a lot of money. Although, I suppose Sam is worth it(:

-Taylor Tonks
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Cute and awesome!
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
AWWWWW I wanna date Danny.
Sam:What was that?
Me: NOTHING just I can't wan't to see Manny you know the mammoth in Ice Age?
Sam: That's what I thought. -walk away-
Me: -squeal- Nice story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Cute!
DetectiveLion chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
First things first: I've read several of your stories so far, and I love them all. Some more than others, but I have yet to read one I don't like.

You're a great writer. You don't make things too fast or slow, everything goes at a nice pace. Also, I love the situations you put the characters in. Sam at an auction? I'm not sure what gives you these ideas, but they're great! I can really picture each scene in my mind as I read.
Chad's Shortstack chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Dawwww! super cute:) the only thing that bothers me is why did danny carry 3000 flipping dollars around with him in his wallet? Haha well I guess thats why they call it fiction right? Great story anyway :)