Reviews for Raising Cain
Olafur Neal chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
These are really good, I look forward to more.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
rofl I love how they just blow him off, while one's his daughter and the other will be his wife. XD
KendrixTermina chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Thank you. The characterizations were spot on, I liked your insights into River/Melody's head. also, it was interesting to have her interact with her grandparents...

The part with the handcufs had me laughing out loud - Both because of the "OMG my parents have a sex life"-shock on Melody's side, ans because of the little allusions in the series suggesting that she might just share that inclination with her dear mommy XD

and lol, the explanation for Rory's haircut.

Also, Amy and Mels as a team of troublemakers and little Rory trying to keep em from killing themselves epic win, because... that's totally how it was XD No wonder they immediately got along when they met at the Byzantium - after all, they'd already been BFFs for more than a decade Xd

Other interesting topics might be : Where did Mels live? Something involving her showing the signs of being uh... damaged by the way she was kept in the creepy orphanage. Or, how about a teenaged Rory going Papa Bear (of course, without really knowing XD)
MayFairy chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
this is great...i loved the Never Mind one where she was like "you're not my..." and then she had to stop, it was funny.
Prone To Obsession chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Haha I had to do a double take because I was like "What? Amy doesn't have a mom! Oh wait...Big Bang Two...yeah she does!" Alternate Realities are confusing, aren't they? But anyway, this was super cute, and I can't wait to read more!
Terra Young chapter 5 . 9/12/2011