Reviews for The Missed Bullet
Doc. blu xx chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
omg is gina gonna be okay
Doc. blu xx chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
oooh i luv this story so much
Kenzy chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Hey teh chapters are a bit short so im always not too happy when they end but after all thats probzza gud thing as im luvin this storyline.
Kenzy chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Hey i love how you made it so we wud be able to speculate on the various different scenarios for the chapter and a half. Also you made it so gina gets injured which hardly any fanfic has touched on so i love the pot and the way you portrayed micks feelings about how he wasnt even able to say ginas name. keep the stories cumin!
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
That was great. I'm glad that Gina is finally awake and is doing ok. I think the bunny that Mick bought her was very cute and was a sweet jesture. I can't wait to see what Beth, Coop, and Prophet have to tell her when they come to visit. And don't worry about taking so long to update. I have a similiar problem, both from my classes as well as it taking me a long time to write certain chapters. I can't wait to see what you have happen next.
Natalie chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Great update :)
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
That was great. I'm very happy to see that Gina finally woke up. I wonder what she's going to say in response to Mick's never do that again speech? He is going to tell the rest of the team too, right?
Gill chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
YEAH! It's updated thanks for continuing this story I will happily take half a chapter over nothing at all amazing!

Can't wait for more!
anonimo chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
continues to please
Gill chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Catching up on CMSB fanfics, this is a pretty gd story please finish it and update soon!
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
That was good. I'm glad that you're continuing with it. Please don't stop it now. I actually like the gift that Mick bought Gina, it was cute. I can't wait till you update again.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
That was good. I happy that nothing bad happened during the night to Gina. Hopefully the doctor had good things to tell Cooper about Gina. I can't wait til you update again.
Yeto chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
GOOD CHAPTER. Sry I am such a poor reviewer ugh. Your grammar is definitely improving over the course of the story so that's good! Looking forward to your next update and keep up the good work - not everyone is born a flawless writer but you get better by writing more and figuring for yourself what doesn't sound right so keep working at it (:
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
That was great. I'm happy to see that Gina is ok, and is recovering. It was nice of Beth to suggest that Mick be the one to stay with Gina. I can't wait til you update again.
TWHATT18 chapter 3 . 9/30/2011