Reviews for Mr Carriedo
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
*drowning in fluff* D
SilentShisou chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This story was so cute! I really like how it ended, and how they just ran away and lived happily ever after and it was just so adorable :DDD
Ischemia chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Great job! Love the way you wrote these two.
I love cats chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Dude! I think the yaoi fan girl club can conven! Solving all today's problems by nose bleeding everywhere!(this is such a amazing story) ah ha ha! Thank u so much for writing all these lovely fics!
ljusalfheim chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I liked your story a lot ;0 but I have to say that your Spanish is awful D: next time you can have a beta reader for the spanish phrases ;0
Lemano chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I really like it!
1-1mmm3 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
So Sweet and sexy and stupid France TTTT
1-1mmm3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
So sexy! *bleeds buckets of blood* your fault...
Meee chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Your Spanish was terrible ;

'Give it to me' would be Dámelo not déme eso... Déme isn't even a spanish word.

The rest of it was good though! :DD
hoooola chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Hey, Irealley likd this fic but your spanish is actually really bad, sooo im offering to translate those phrasees to spanish since they are bad translated, sorry if im beingmean but i just wanna help.
Wurst Box Fairy chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
The Spanish was so wrong in so many ways I wanted to puke. But when I read Antonio saying "Can I hit you in the donkey?" I completely lost it. No wonder Lovino can't pass Spanish pfffffffft. Just, try to make some research before inserting random foreign expressions, it's a complete turn off otherwise :(
DidYourTurbanJustSneeze chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I agree with Mimblewimble. I'm kind of tired of people doing that to Francis, because he's not like that. That's not something he would do.
Mimblewimble chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
It was really good up until the *sigh* France being a rapist bit. Not cool, not cool at all. The stereotype is as old and offensive as Antonio being a pervert. I feel like you could have easily used an OC in there instead. Maybe it's just me. I hate it when Francis is personified as a rapist or someone who molests people. It's kind of messed up.
IRONY555 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Omg I'm going to go insane if don't continue! hurrry! : 0 ohhhh please hurry! because I can't wait! I love how it is funny and hot and cute all at the same time!
9000chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2012