Reviews for The Making of Valentines
Dani chapter 12 . 5/8
This was the most beautiful story I've read in a long time. Was just what I needed to read today. Thanks so much 3
PLEASE UPDATE. Seriously, this is one of the best plots I've ever seen. You're writing style is amazing, and I just want to know how it ends. I feel like Caterina should stay and end up with Beck.
BookOwl3 chapter 12 . 2/1
This is THE most amazing thing I have ever read so far. I think. But you are an amazing writer, and I hope that you will update soon!
starry eyed dreamers chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I love this story! Some of my favorite parts were reading about Cat's drunk mother, Trina's opinion of Cateeina, and the rest of the gang's opinion as well. I do hope Chad makes a reappearance in the story, and I definitely hope that you will update this, because it is one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. Also, I loved the Cat/Jade friendship, as well as the CatAndreBeck friendship. :)
Me chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Please, please update. :( I want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Please justPLEASE update! I am begging you!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I don't want Caterina to end up with anyone. I want Cat back because this is breaking my heart.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Great chapter. Omg pleaseee update! I wanna know what happens next! Come back to us forever, Cat! You can do it!
sparklelovee
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
UPDATE! PLEASE!
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
Really good, I love this chapter.
Hanni98 chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Aw, this is so sad! Its really good, though
WOWcow chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Yay for the update. I have to say that the way that you craft this story is so awe inspiring. It makes me feel like I am right there with the characters as stuff happens. Poor Jade and Cat/Caterina. They (all of the characters) have so much to work out and a lot to deal with. Can't wait to see how they all solve their problems
LauralovesGlee chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
Eep! Caterina finally opened up to Cat's friends, are they her friends now too?
Ambereyes chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
ohhh i do miss cat so much! great chapter, i loved it! i love everything about this story! I loveee cat & beck too ;)