Reviews for One Moment
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This Charlie is smokin' hot.
ParadoxicallyRandom chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I promised, I suppose. XD Review for a review. And as this is apparently your most recent and also least-reviewed story, I'll choose this.

Hm. Honestly, I don't support the pairing...and I don't know if you do either. That said, this isn't really a pairing...it's just a passing fancy. And even Hermione reserves the right to have an unrequited crush.

It's excellent in terms of characterization. Hermione is sensible, logical, but still first and foremost a girl - and her thoughts are very...Hermione-ish. I could identify with her, and I normally can't see myself in many fanfic-Hermiones. And I've never particularly had any favoritism for Charlie, but you've made him...quite charming.

The writing style is excellent. You're a master at freeverse. It reads naturally...not too choppy, not too many weird keyboard symbols.

So, yeah. Keep writing - you're absolutely wonderful. I'm sorry if I'm gushing...but I can't find much to criticize.
potterride chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
WELL IT WORKED YOU SNILLEEGATCHER! CHARLIE AND HERMIONE? WHAT IS WITH THAT! (REAL NAME) HERMIONE AND CHARLIE! ? - SHAKES HEAD - ...i would watch your harry potter books, one day they might, be there, one day they might run up into flames MWHAHAHAHAH..im only favoriting this because i dont hate u..humph.

p.
lowi chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
So beautiful! Your freeversing really is amazing, keep this fantastic writing up!

Especially the last stanza was amazing, loved that!