Reviews for My Dilemma
Guest chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
Please write another story on the Round and Round series. I really want it to be between Summer's Not Hot and My dilemma. Probably one on Allie and Mason growing up and Brianne's pregnancy and how they react to having a sibling.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 32 . 10/7/2011
It's over.

I'm like seriously crying here.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 31 . 10/7/2011
She's become such a better person. She's gained all this confidence and an amazing boyfriend.
happygirl57 chapter 32 . 10/7/2011
Amazing story and I'm so glad that it was a success. I'll be looking for your next story.
happygirl57 chapter 31 . 10/7/2011
I'm so glad that everything worked out for them. This chapter was amazing, and very well written.
allisonkatep chapter 32 . 10/7/2011
100th reviewer for the winnn! Lol, omg I have officially married Chandler. The second I read that he was a Scotty lookalike I was just like oh myyyy. Hahahahaa anyway this new story sounds sorta sad. But ooh a baby! Yay, haha. It sounds interesting though. I'll for sure be reading.(:
allisonkatep chapter 31 . 10/7/2011
Oh my gosh! Did you do that on purpose! Chandler sang a song by Scottttyy! Ah! Haha, yay! This chapter was AMAZING! I'm sad that this is over though..): But I can't wait for the new story! And I can't wait to read the epilogue. I've been wondering what they all looked like! Good job on this whole thing! It seriously has to be my absolute favorite series on fanfiction!
allisonkatep chapter 30 . 10/5/2011
Omg, noooo. That means this story is getting close to an end..ahhhhhhh. : dang it. Oh well...anyway awwwwwww she said I love you to him! Awwwwww! Hahaa, oh my gosh! Chandler wanting to be a country singer? My my, I'm gonna end up falling in love with a fictional character. Hahaha, just kidding. But seriously i absolutely L-O-V-E country/cowboys. Ever heard of Willie Lahaye? He's in a movie series that I love more than life. Lol, just kidding!...once again. Haha, he's so amazing and not to mention super duper cuuuute. Haha Chandler reminds me of a Willie/Scotty McCreery. I love it! I am going so off topic..what the heck. I'll shut up nowww. Okay, goodbye. ;P
Mini Maslow chapter 30 . 10/5/2011
woop omg i wonder whats gonna happen next. OMG the Gustavo Rpque its Justin Bieber,
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 30 . 10/5/2011
It's great to see Allie so happy and confident now
happygirl57 chapter 30 . 10/5/2011
Haha I can't wait. I loved this chapter, it was so sweet, update soon!
happygirl57 chapter 29 . 10/5/2011
Aww that was so sweet, I loved it. Allie finally stood up for herself, I loved it! Update soon.
Daisy54154 chapter 29 . 10/5/2011
looooooooooooove please update soon
Mini Maslow chapter 29 . 10/4/2011
Okay now with me 93. Okay I loved this chapter.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 29 . 10/4/2011
It's great that Allie was able to have a great time and finally gain the confidence she needed to perform.