Reviews for Never Again
veniceit chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Holy crap. thank goodness my good, love Valley shirtless too friend, Niagara, told me about this. I would have died if I missed it. Thank you for giving us what the show failed to do.

and I think you are safe to write as many as these as you want...because as we know, just like Eddie knows, Fiona is only with Nigel because of being afraid to be alone and she needs her comfort zone.

Side note...don't even think Nigel would hold it against her...there is a definate bromance there on Nigels part, LOL.

I think I smiled the entire time I was reading it. those two are so hot together.

This entire series I kept asking myself how Fiona can live under the same roof with that man and not have it drive her nuts...of course it would...thank you again. And feel free to delight us some more with these two...you simply rules at these types of stories!
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
What a nice start into the week! Purr, Eddie and Fiona... Hope it's not your last outing in this fandom!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh yes, you can't believe how much I enjoyed this... *very big goofy 360 degree grin*. I didn't know myself exactly what I was looking for, so this is just about perfect. I seriously hope that this will not be your last story in this particular fandom ;-).