Reviews for I threw myself away
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aw that's so sad. Poor Flint!
Intelligent Goddess 371 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
One word and 3 syllables: Amazing

The flashback really got my attention! It touched my heart and you should do that in your stories more often! Well, maybe you have but I haven't read all of your stories yet, sadly.
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Sorry i didn't review earlier.

It was so good. So sad, but good!

I think you captured Flint's thoughts and emotions perfectly during that part of the movie. Well done )

If you pause the movie at the part where Flint presses the button for the final food order of spaghetti and all that, the mayor's face is so creepy! Actually he's just pretty creepy to begin with.

So where DID Fran get the lab coat? I'm so curios now!

I can't wait for your stories!
Qille chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Whoa... Poor Flint! '(

You really described how he was feeling just by what he was doing; how he had his eyes closed and how he was leaning against the desk. And I really liked how bad-ass he sounded when he shouted at the Mayor to leave. Yes, the Mayor still scares the crap out of me.

When Flint was looking at his inspiration wall, I was so scared for a minute that he would actually tear it down, feeling like he didn't deserve to be a great inventor because he almost destroyed the world!

The flashback was perfectly placed and really fit in! When Fran said that she got the lab coat from a scientist, I thought you meant Angelica, but you said in your authors note at the end that it was someone from your next story, so...

"Tim looked down at his feet." He can see his feet?

Little nit-pick detail, Fran's headband was orange, not blue. And yay, someone else got the tribute to Fran by painting the FLDSMDFR part orange!

That was so deep with the part where Flint was thinking "They didn't care about me, they just cared about my invention..." You could really feel the despair seeping from him!

I saw only one flaw: at some point near the end, you would occasionally blip over to third person POV instead of Flint's. But that was the only little error I saw!

I agree with you, I felt so bad for poor Flint when he threw himself away. I just wanted to give him a hug! (

All in all, amazing one-shot! I can't wait for your next stories! I'm so excited! XD

Keep up the great work!