Reviews for Raincheck
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Great story! I enjoyed it!
jsl62584 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I LOVE Abby and Brody together, please update this story or write another one!
kaibre chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
LOVE it! I have a feeling that on the show they'll downplay the Brody/Abby thing and push Danny/Abby and poor Brody will get the shaft. There's such good drama there with him being Richie's partner, or ex-partner. Anyway, hope you write more soon, because I COMPLETELY agree with your comment- And pleasepleaseplease people, write Against the Wall fanfics! I love this show :)
RLBB chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Totally love Abby and Brody too :) I really liked this- you should post the other fic you had in mind! And you should maybe do a follow up to this like Abby and Brody's date :) Anyway, nice job!
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love this! I hope you write more abby/brody stories, love them.
Make A Wish Girl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was great. I think you should continue it or do a sequel. I hope that you write ATW fanfics soon.
to lazy to login chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awesome! Write some more abby/brody fanfics!
mac-reye chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh my gosh! That was amazing, please update it soon. I was so exited to see that the number of stories had moved up, please write some more, please. I am addicted to this show. Awesome job, seriously!
ATWTeamBrody chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Cute! :) I hope you'll right more with this couple soon; I'm VERY much Team Brody so I hope he wins Abby's heart in the end if he hasn't already. A great job and I also agreed there needs to be more ATW fiction, hopefully once the series gives us a few more episodes; it's a great show, shouldn't be missed! :D Good job again. :)
Agarwaenloth chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Um, I'd definitely be interested in reading ANYTHING posted in this fandom! It is really lacking in the numbers department as of now :(