Reviews for A Different Path
Deltahalo241 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I hope you continue this at some point as I enjoyed reading it so far and look forward to what happens next.
Synonyms chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Amazing story. You should continue it. I like the different take on the series. I also like how you started during their childhood and are showing their lives as kids. You portrayed Nadie and Ellis really well. I definitly think Nadie was an outgoing and trouble making girl during her youth. It would definitlt explain how she is during the show. And Ellis was characterized very well too. If she moved to Mexico at 5 with the doctor, then she would absolutly be as shy and unaware as you made her, so good job. I really hope you continue this. I'd like to see how this goes. So yeah. Update
MC-GAR-IL chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
this has the ground to be an awesome story you should totally keep going. I can already see different ways you can go at this. I think it's worth it to keep going.
Pie3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This story sounds interesting, you should definitely keep going.
Quickhound chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Normally I don't review things unless I feel like I got something significant to say, but I feel like this is a story I'd like to encourage, especially since it's for El Cazador de la Bruja. First off, if flows nice and my brain's not constantly being interrupted by grammatical errors or gaps in logic, which is something not every story on this website can boast of. Secondly, the chapters seem to be just short and long enough to stisfy my attention span without leaving me wanting or allowing me to get distracted. And as for the plot, while I can't really tell what direction it's gonna go this early on, I'll probably continue reading whether you go with a slice of life kind of approach or more of an actiony type of thing or whatever it is you decide to do with it.

If you keep goin' with it, I'm quite looking forward to your next chapter.
autofall99 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I love it :) awesome job, can't wait for more
autofall99 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awesome and so so cute, I love it can't wait for more :)