Reviews for Bittersweet Memories
Jallielover0202 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
I like how you are working in first class to the story would love to read more :D
Mrs.Cebra chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
this is a very interesting story, I have to say.. I love how rogue seems to be getting more and more of erik's motives as she goes through his memories... I'm desapointed to see there are not many rogue/magneto stories out there, but I find the pairing entertaining ever since x-men legacy came out...that and the fact that michael fassbender makes a perfect young magneto..

I wonder.. will rogue meet with magneto? will she try to fix his relationship with the professor? is she going to let anyone in into the whole memory/dreams deal?

I know its a lot lo ask, but please try to update, there are some of us who still read :)
Lazy-Heart chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
I really like how Rogue is going through Magnetos memories bit by bit and acquiring them over time. Hope to read more soon (or once finals are over and people actually have free time XP)
Lucy's Echos chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
I'm really like this, how you have Rogue working through those memories, can't wait for more

-Lucy
sexy-jess chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
:O

I love this! I just recently bought the X-MEN: First Class DVD and was just looking for a fanfic that incorporated the new memories we have from Magneto! Lovely!

Keep writing! :)
xneoncheaterx chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Love it! Hows it gonna turn out? she start fallen for charles or something?
Quorinne chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Wow, i love it. Very few stories center around Rogue's reaction to Magneto's memories. At least few that don't pair them together. I'm sorry but the dudes old enough to be her grandpa.
imalionrawr010 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
AH! It's very well written. I love it c: there better be more. There...will be more, right?
AliciaZH chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
This is good...I like how you are combing X-Men & First Class. When's the next update?
tenchi13 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011