Reviews for Making Waves
yaoilover12397 chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
D; what! itz been 10 years an you know update! Dx *falls into a deep depression*
alsdihl chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I'm so sad. You can't leave us hanging like that! The story is written really well. And I love the storytelling approach you took. It's the first story I've come across on told in that manner. Please write more when you come back?
alsdihl chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Temerity4 chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
So anyways I really like where this is going and I really like your writing style. I'm really excited to readthe next chapter and I'm trying way too hard to sound smart okay seriously, I'm totally stoked for the next chapter and can't wait to now whos there. Update please and thankyou
cherry fantasy chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
This is so good, I love it ! . What a great fic ! Very interesting and fun to read, I simply can't wait for more ! I'm very eager to see what'll happen, and how Duo and Heero will end up together ! -

Please update soon, the suspense is killing me ! _

See you then !
Kitty-chan chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
I luv this! Pwease write more soon! *Begs on knees* .;; If I had that much talent, I'd beg ya to help ME with my stories. Oh, and if I could only hear you're voice in person *gushes over British/English accents...* I'm trying to learn new languages everyday. I'd say I'm a beginner at Japanese. I'm a 20 year old female. (B-day is in October, the 8th!) I can't believe sometimes that I am still reading Gundam Wing Yaoi stories. *smiles sheepishly* I also talk too much *begs for forgiveness* Sorry... Write more soon, onegai?
GenesisAda chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
*sniff sniff* You never finished. *sniff sniff* and it was really getting good! *cries* Tell me you will finish it one day..please? *pleading puppy dog pouty look*
shizukesa-sama chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Hay, this is a great story. Please update soon.
yamiKistune chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
I absolutely love it. Amazing Dorthy/Hilde plan by the way. That was brilliant. I love Relena's Duo/Heero set up. _
mamawar chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
well this sucks. I got to the end of the fic and you left it at a cliffy. not only that, but you haven't updated this fic since 2002, I doubt you're going to.

...ToT! not swanky!

well, if you haven't tossed this pairing and fic compltetly, update this story. it's really good, and wicked kawaii.
bloodykazekitsune chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
OH COME ON! ARE U EVER GOING TO FINISH THIS FIC? if u r. can u please update now!
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
do Heero's parents find out the truth? who are the four people in the background that Heero pointed out? update more soon!
Amarin Rose chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
Who walked in on Duo? Has to be Heero, right, he's the only one with a key...

Hope Chapter 6 includes a get-together scene! Update soon, please?
Amarin Rose chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
Aw... What a sweet kiss. But Odin suspects... O.O
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
*sniff* Aw... Love the sap. :)