Reviews for Our Timeline
Honey chapter 8 . 2/9
That doesn't sucks, it's really cool.
Honey chapter 7 . 2/9
Amazing fanfiction love it so much.
Yumi chapter 15 . 12/19/2015
Continue PLEASE!PLEASE!
Wtf confuzzled chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Just wondering...doesn't nii-san mean older brother? .-.
OpinionPriya chapter 15 . 5/12/2015
Hey!
This is not fair. I mean I was so engrossed into this that I never realised how I came to the 15th chapter. I was desperately searching for the next button...then it hit me. You haven't updated for years ! Please continue...
Now for the review.
Awesome! Kei has really turned into some chessy romantic idiot? I wonder how you got that 'Will You Marry Me' idea? I mean did you experience something similar? It purely awesome! The way you show a happy father's emotion is so good. I love it!
Please update!
Special A lover chapter 15 . 1/26/2015
Thanks love the story and the hard work u have in it. Can u write an continuation that has Hikari sick and Kei worried ( make it serious ) but in the end it's happy and the kids are 7 . And they miss their mother. U are a good writer so please keep it up. Once again thanks I really appreciate it.

( sorry, if there is any grammar issues )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
complete this story thanks
blank chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
YO! I like your story...I especialy liked how kei proposed to hikari...but to be honest most parts seemed like they were in an anime...and i recommened your story to be used in the anime(practically the proposal part) since you enjoy reading it

BUT I DON'T LIKE THE SWEARING/CURSING PART.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
Pls upload more chapters i love it

-Lisa 3
Kelly chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Your story was really good
Jasmine Hannah chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Oh my gosh, update 3
HannahDarkbloom chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Ok so you last updated this more than 2 years ago... I wish you continue...
HannahDarkbloom chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
Omg! Takishima Kei! The ending was amazing! Love it how suddenly gets all sexual and how Hikari acts as if she didn't make two babies with him hahahahaha! Amazing!
And the two babies are so cute, oh my! 3
HannahDarkbloom chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
You saying at the end of every chapter that "it sucks" is kinda annoying me now. If you think it sucks why do you upload it in the first place?
This story is amazing. And this is one of my favorite chapters. The song part was amazing. You are an amazing writer. Love it how you're keeping Hikari as her clueless self even after being a married woman haha.
HannahDarkbloom chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Bwahahahahaha! This is amazing xD The part where Hikari asks for ice cream is hilarious xD
Seriously, I'm surprised on how quickly she got pregnant o.O nobody told Hikari anything about condoms? XD