Reviews for It Was Fate
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Dammit its all Beast Boys fault for being a wimp and not leaving Terra and going to Raven. Cool story I cant wait for future chapters, please update soon.
daniiibabiii chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love the story I NEED to know what happens please update as soon as u can
TheOutcast97 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Awww! Don't stop now! It's getting sad and interesting! Please continue this fast! :(
Annab1119 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
(;*A*;) please continue this so i can see beastboy come to the rescue! no raven! no RA!
xXimmortalXx chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
WHAT MAKE IT A GOOD ENDING! COME ON!
Sofia Michelle chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
awww... Poor R.A and Raven! I hope RA comes back!

more ASAP
blueyzangel chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Awww thats sad :(
its a really great story! kept it up !
xXimmortalXx chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
PLZ UPDATE!
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Love it! Cant wait for the next chapter
Sofia Michelle chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
awww. this is so confusing and soo sad.. yet funny :)

C'mon make Raven hug her kid and take to her room so they could talk :)

Raven isn't that bad. And plzz Terra and BB -_-

Loved when Staer's kuid say" And my parent's had sex... MINDBLOWING! more ASAP
KoalaBear95 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I absolutely LOVE your story! It has cute little kids and my favorite teen titan is the main character )
Annab1119 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
well i really like this so im going to keep up with it! its a really interesting idea!my only thing to say is that while raven is emotionally stunted and insecure, shes not cruel. in the last chapter i would have expected her to give RA her bed and go up to the roof instead. yknow like being distant and cold most of the time but breaking down abit when RA really needed her
BioReck chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
To lazy to log in can you confirm in the next chapter wether or not this will actually end up with beast boy and raven together because i don't really want to read it if he's gonna end up with terra but keep loving Rae because I don't like those types of heart brake stories and were cyborg and raven dating cuz there dosent seem like any other reason he would say that.
Hobbity321 chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
This is SO AWESOME. I'm disappointed with Raven's lack of reaction to her daughter (R.A. is a girl, right?) but that is her character :) and I think this different from all of the back from the future children stories that I've seen. Update soon!
Densharr chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Alright, interesting concept!

Now, considering the previous two chapters, RA and BJ are both BB's kids, but with different mothers - and only one can exist. So the story's going to be pretty much RA and BJ trying to push Beast Boy towards their own mother to ensure their own existence. If you wanted, this could be pretty funny (yet ultimately tragic).

Totally keeping an eye on this.