Reviews for Return from the Demons' Lair
Astrid chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!
reannablue chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Terrific story. You tied it in your alternate version of what happened to Sam so beautifully to explain how Sam ended up trusting Ruby.
reannablue chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Just read 2, 3 and 4...I think you did a beautiful job painting the picture of what Sam endured and no doubt only the start of reconnecting with him.
reannablue chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awesome first chapter... I obviously missed this story when it originally came out. Probably cause it predates my SPN obsession.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Poor Sam still falls for Ruby's trap. She did such a good job to suck them into her evil secret plan to free Lucifer by killing Lillith.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
It was unclear if season4 Castiel had no healing powers or if he was unable or unwilling to use them without authorization. Then in most of season5 he described himself as cut off and unable to heal. This story works either way.

Touching people on the forehead with two fingers to make them sleep seems to be one of Castiel's later ideas as he began to show more free will and find loopholes like your clever idea that people aren't "unwilling" to be transported if they're unconscious or asleep without being asked for permission.
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Good story - I enjoyed it a lot.
huge sg1 fan chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
i'm assuming there will be a sequel or at least i'm hoping so. great story. i enjoyed reading it from the very beginning. great job. can't wait to read more from you. :)
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Very nice, you rounded it right back to the show's cannon. I liked how Sam really didn't want to lie to Dean, but you showed his reasoning process through it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Oh yes, great story. And a lovely way to wrap it up to Metamorphosis! Really good job. :)
Souless666 chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
its the one big hole in the whole of Supernatural.

Having Casteil tell Dean about what Sam was doing, when what Sam was doing was part of their plan in the first place.

I mean why try and get Dean to interfere?
Souless666 chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
Good to see Ruby. Hope she's really here to help Sam. I really liked Ruby. :)
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
Ruby is so good at manipulating Sam, using Dean's safely. That's about the only thing she could manipulate him with. Crafty little demon.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
Very, very good. Excellent work on the whole "Ruby is a manipulative bitch" thing. :)
sarah chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
excellent work

i truly enjoyed reading this chapter, u wrote the action part in an awesome way, can't wait for Dean's return ;D

well done