Reviews for Grim Responsibilities
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh wow, I actually got teary at the end. I never really considered what Kid having to reap their souls until this story. You wrote it really nicely and the tone and mood was perfect.
Going to my favorites.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Holy crapmonkeys. That was fantastic. First off, it's rare enough just to find decently written Soul Eater fics, and even less with Kid in them, so that was already nice. But this was so sad and tragic too... The very end with what Patty said got me and made me tear up a bit... Gah. So sad.
I'm glad you addressed that bit at the end, with Kid not being able to reap every single soul that dies, because I was wondering the same thing, so kudos to you for mentioning it and coming up with a plausible enough reason. :P
Great, great job. Keep it up.

-Word
Dr. Anna Laufreyson chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Lovely!
asel1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow. That was amazing. Very well written, nice tone, and the last scene made me sob on my pillow. I've read it twice now, and the second time still made me cry!
I love how it shows the bond of the Troika, and a different side of them not written about much. Love the explanation, love the fic. Tugs at the heartstrings a lot.
I LOVED it.
darksideofnight chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I always like stories like this, and you did a good job, so yay! It was sad...but a lot of good stories are sad! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
The... The ending... It just broke me! (T T)
summer daydreams chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Thought the desecriptions were really brutal, the plot of this story is really good
Cookizilla chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Woooah, intense. owo
Great job on this story, though the last sentence was a bit awkward.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This made me cry my eyes out. This was so sad and it broke my heart into a million pieces cuz death the kid is going to live way longer then Liz and patty. Its the bitter truth no one doesn't really think about.
Insane.Dragon101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love your explination on why he collects so few souls! It's brilliant :D

Love this story so much. I always wondered if Kid helped his father other than the random missions he got assigned from time to time.
MsPyromaniac chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
You are such an amazing writer and I love this story! Poor Kid I feel sorry for him. He'll have to reap all of his friends Souls :(. Anyway I loved reading this D
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
jeeze this almost made me cry. it was very well written, especially at the end. nice work. see ya.
Redemtion13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh damn, the part with the little girl and the end almost had me in tears.
Purehftw chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
OH MY GOD. I love this. Soo much. Is it a one shot? I hope not. This has real potential.
peiot chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
...oh

I think I'm going to cry.

Well written, and so very refreshing to read some agnst between the trio where usually is comidic disfunction and hilerity.

It really touched me, and your explination of why only certain souls needed help completly satisfied me, so thank you.

Even if my heart squeezed at that last paragraph when Kidd was crying.

Omg. Poor guy. Wow.