Reviews for Grim Responsibilities
Alma chapter 1 . 3/15
Oh, dear. You wanted to make us cry, didn't you? Because you succeeded. It was so well written, the somber nature was almost palpable, and the explanation at the end made so much sense. I love Death the Kid and reading about him, even the darker side of his job, so thanks for this great fic.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This was very good. I also always imagined that Kid would have duties like that - he is the Grim Reaper, after all. Sadly, I couldn't find many stories which shared my idea. I'm so glad I found this.
However, I like to think that Kid spends a more intimate moment with the souls he collects, being their guidance to the other side or something along those lines.
Still, I like your version as well. The end was very touching. :)
Tate chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
HELLO !I love your acticle very much! How amazing the story is. May I translate it into Chinese and share it with Chinese fans ?
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh wow, I actually got teary at the end. I never really considered what Kid having to reap their souls until this story. You wrote it really nicely and the tone and mood was perfect.
Going to my favorites.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Holy crapmonkeys. That was fantastic. First off, it's rare enough just to find decently written Soul Eater fics, and even less with Kid in them, so that was already nice. But this was so sad and tragic too... The very end with what Patty said got me and made me tear up a bit... Gah. So sad.
I'm glad you addressed that bit at the end, with Kid not being able to reap every single soul that dies, because I was wondering the same thing, so kudos to you for mentioning it and coming up with a plausible enough reason. :P
Great, great job. Keep it up.

-Word
Dr. Anna Laufreyson chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Lovely!
asel1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow. That was amazing. Very well written, nice tone, and the last scene made me sob on my pillow. I've read it twice now, and the second time still made me cry!
I love how it shows the bond of the Troika, and a different side of them not written about much. Love the explanation, love the fic. Tugs at the heartstrings a lot.
I LOVED it.
darksideofnight chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I always like stories like this, and you did a good job, so yay! It was sad...but a lot of good stories are sad! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
The... The ending... It just broke me! (T T)
summer daydreams chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Thought the desecriptions were really brutal, the plot of this story is really good
Cookizilla chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Woooah, intense. owo
Great job on this story, though the last sentence was a bit awkward.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This made me cry my eyes out. This was so sad and it broke my heart into a million pieces cuz death the kid is going to live way longer then Liz and patty. Its the bitter truth no one doesn't really think about.
Insane.Dragon101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love your explination on why he collects so few souls! It's brilliant :D

Love this story so much. I always wondered if Kid helped his father other than the random missions he got assigned from time to time.
MsPyromaniac chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
You are such an amazing writer and I love this story! Poor Kid I feel sorry for him. He'll have to reap all of his friends Souls :(. Anyway I loved reading this D
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
jeeze this almost made me cry. it was very well written, especially at the end. nice work. see ya.