Reviews for Mr Thornton
tinemelk chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
This is such a good story, I wish you had continued :)
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I really enjoyed this looking forward to reading the next chapter to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
I wish you would continue this story. It is well written.
Lythande1972 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
This is a pleasure. It's like finding a back window to look at a room that I know well, and now see from a whole different angle. I love how well you are describing his conflicting feelings. I am really looking forward to your version of the proposal should you ever choose to continue this story!
les amoureux chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Great story thus far! Hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
What is going on? Please update! You have written such a good take on my favorite book ..sincerely Maria
ScribbleMeThis chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Loving, loving, loving your story. You write a nicely complete view of Thornton's character. Very, very well done. Keep 'em coming!
Were-Bitchagain chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Just discovered your story today and I love the idea of Mr. Thornton's perspective. Can't wait for an update, Thank you!
kandern chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Poor John, his troubles are really just starting - he'll not be able to get Margaret out of his mind. The thought of him having a better chance of winning her if he would still be a draper's worker is probably true - sad, but true! Oh well, eventually things will turn out well, right? :)
Drifting Aura chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
oooooo...awesome! Keep it up! I like your way of writing, you give just enough details but not too many since most of us know the story. You keep it fresh and new. Thanks! Happy New Year!
Armida1 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Great story! Love your point of view, I hope to see more of Mr. Thornton's thoughts.
TheDuchessTab chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
LOVED IT! I cant wait for more, awesome job detailing John so well!
doughbird007 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Great Chapter!
Ithilieness chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Love your new chapters. Please write more and soon. You have got Mr. Thornton's pulse just has been one of my favorite characters for ever. Can't help but feel sorry for him. I can't wait for more chapters.
cdb33 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Hi again, I'm so glad to see you posted a new chapter! I enjoyed the glimpse into a bit of the in-between period here. I can't wait for more.