Reviews for Demons
JoBelle chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh I loved this! They're both so prickly and yet they'd both help the other at the drop of a hat if they'd only let each other! I enjoyed this a great deal, esp the image of Tony sleeping with his head in Ziva's lap :) Very nice work! :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Haha, what a sight, indeed!

But another sweet story, of course :) hauntingly so, because I really wouldn't like to think about what they'd have to do or experience to have panic attacks, but the comfort she offers him is sweet, nonetheless.

I like it :D

Zaedah chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
How did I miss this one? Nurturing-Ziva worked beautifully here.
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh geez, poor Tony! I'm glad Ziva came in to find him. A panic attack? That sucks, those can be really scary, from what I can tell. She's super good at comfort, calm and knows exactly what she's doing.

I was drinking that. You were spilling that. hehe, cute.

Aww...the ending was so cute, him falling aslep in her lap, nice :) That was great, thanks for sharing! :)
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Nice story! :)
luzma chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
guaoo! very emotion,congratulation please continue
EleaAnn chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was sweet and I certainly would like to read more of this (or sth. like this). ;-)
diana teo chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
It's nice to see Tony getting some Ziva lovin'...especially like him laying on her lap... :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh, I like this.

So gentle on Ziva's part.

And after his initial hesitation, so willing to accept what he could from her.

Oh yeah, I like this a lot.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I like this a lot. I know it says complete, but on the off chance, I'm clicking alert :)
Angellpoint chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
a very good one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Are you going to continue this - good start, definitely got my interest - I just love some Tony hurt and it seems as if it is going in that direction.
Starrdis chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Aww! I love this! I don't think it's a healthy sign that I enjoy reading about hurt Tony, but, hey, what are ya gonna do? xD

Anyways, is this gonna be continued? I'd love love love to read more if it is. c:
Hiby248248 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011