Reviews for Analytical And In Love
shadow-kissed angel chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Awww poor girl :P I love the story! Update soon! !
SydneyFreeSpirit27 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
In the time that I have been reading fanfiction and turned into a BBT Fangirl I have read many fanfics that are Sheldon/OC and my friend I have to say that this is the best one there is. (This is from my perspective and completely an opinion, it is not meant to be offensive to anyone, I simply liked this story better, that's all.) Even then, I think that Rebecca IS just a little too perfect. I don't mean by intelligence because truth be told there are many brains out there that are sometimes unbeliavable - meaning that there are people existing that actually have very high IQs. Although I like how you mixed with her beauty and intelligence; she looks like a pretty face but when you speak to her you see a smart girl with profound experience and knowledge. All in all, great story, I hope you write some more because I would definitely like to see how the story progresses with the characters.

PS. I found extremely coincidental and slightly creepy that she studied those two majors - I want to study English Literature and Plastic Arts. (o.o) Both majors. What's even more strange is that I love physics too.
Writing4MySoul chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
hello! i just finished reading and i absolutely love this! 333
can you write more please?
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Love it, I love that Sheldon finally has someone who understands him . . . sorta. Please update soon
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Oh my I love this story! and I think the idea for this story was a great one. Thank you for posting!
The Lady Geek chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Yeah, Sheldon is cute. No argument there.
Theoretical chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Good story so far except Dr. Sheldon Cooper is NOT an Astrophysicist, Raj is a Astrophysicist, and Sheldon is a Theoretical Physicist. Just letting you know you may want to edit that.
LoveLiveLife22 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
So cute more please
Loveyourstory chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
it's just so cute with the way sheldon is acting with rebecca and i love it! I was wondering if you were going to add Amy in? and pls update soon. Your story is awesome
MandaPanda1792 chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Very cute story. Keep it up! :)
Emerald Gaze chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Awww man and i was really getting into it
U've done a really good job of with keeping them all in character
Their actions and the things they say really match up and i can even picture them going through the motions and so far it matches up perfectly with my expectation
And for the record i thought the summary was fine
!_!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
"He needed to call his mother and have her do an exorcism. This had to be something supernatural."

Seriously Sheldon... you poor naive smart man.
HayleyComet chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Ooh, why oh why have you stopped updating? D: You've written the characters really well here and I only wish it was longer. Please update again :)
srlotatwar chapter 5 . 3/19/2013