Reviews for The Game of Champions
jsa07d chapter 12 . 7/17
Great to come back to this story... now if only it could get a middle and ending, it would be perfect!
Red stuff chapter 5 . 7/8
Wow. "Pokemon needs politics" said no one ever. Great writing so far but get rid of the political angle that is not what Pokemon is about! There's no better way to make something boring then by adding politics. Pokemon shouldn't be boring...
Wow this is such a fascinating story! Really look forward to future chapters! :D
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 12 . 7/4
wow. very well interested.
Alice chapter 12 . 6/21
Neat!
I really like green she's really fascinating
Just some guy chapter 12 . 6/14
This is amazing and I'm really sad it still isn't updating. A story full of top quality world building and extremely well written battles.
I found this a while ago and it remains my favourite Pokémon thing ever. I'm glad to have read it and will re-read it several times more I'm sure. I just wish I knew that I could some day see the full story.
Soda Floatzel GX chapter 6 . 6/5
Wow, I can't believe Gary Oak predicted Ultra Necrozma.
Pokefan1 chapter 12 . 6/3
Man this fic is awesome! I'm really intrigued by Ahiha. I hope she has some more scenes in future chapters. :)
NICE! :)
Nice! I really like it!
rsh056 chapter 12 . 5/10
Holy cow, even while woefully incomplete, this work is an achievement. All I can say is that it is truly excellent, and that I dearly hope the author returns someday. Because this really deserves it.
Nice!
I'm really quite curious about Akiha Green.
UnfortunateReader chapter 5 . 4/22
Ohhhhhhhh. Yes. All the Yes. I shall continue my perusal of this epic later today. Now, I dream of monsters and gods.
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »