Reviews for The Game of Champions
xXDutchDuckieXx chapter 4 . 2/24
Hah, friendship. Red's bonding with Pikachu made me smile, and I like the touch of the pokemon entries at the end. Great job!
xXDutchDuckieXx chapter 3 . 2/24
Oh, I just realized, Red doesn't really directly speak any dialogue, kinda similar to gameverse Red, haha, that's clever. I also really like how Red communicates with Pokemon with sign language that he learned from Ashford (btw, I love the name). I cracked up when Pikachu started peeing all over the place :) I really gotta say that I love this fic though :D
xXDutchDuckieXx chapter 2 . 2/24
this is so realistic and detailed and I love it so much :) keep the good work up!
xXDutchDuckieXx chapter 1 . 2/24
ahh I love this :) you're really creative! hehehe I wouldn't be able to describe mistermime like that huehuehue so many creepy laughs. I'm sorry, I'm just so excited because this is the first good poke fic that I've read in a while and I'm just like squirming like a happy caterpillar. Keep this up forever and ever and ever (not really no pressure why pressure i don't know) glub.
ChaosRune chapter 9 . 2/23
This story is so full of win that I have no words, and I will not tell you how great it is, because Im sure that you have heard it before. All I will say is; when is the next chapter?!
KaitanAtreides chapter 9 . 2/23
This may be the best thing I have ever read. Congratulations.
budchick chapter 9 . 2/23
What a great reinterpretation of Brock and Misty.
Please keep writing. Freedom is important, but creating your own universe and letting others enjoy it is the best type of freedom I can think of.

Thank you, and come back safe.
Radmar chapter 2 . 2/21
"Don't pout, we both know you're a heartless bitch. And you, I don't know your mother, but judging by your occupation she was either absent or didn't know how to raise a son."

What the hell...? Either I am missing something or author just insulted all readers of this story and their mothers. If second option is true, author is an idiot.
ftss.jj chapter 9 . 2/20
Fucking awesome. I love the realism, world-building Pokemon fics, and of the tragically few that exist, your's is one of the best. You've added tons of small details and phrases in the narration and dialogue that show a culture that developed based on pokemon living in the world, which is incredibly natural and logical once you think about it. All the characters are Magnificent Bastards, and I especially love your portrayal of Misty in this chapter.

There are, however, quite a few typos, which is my only strike against this story.

I know you're busy lately, but please don't abandon this. This site needs more writing like yours. Can we get a time estimate for your next update?
Jay Man1 chapter 9 . 2/14
You are one of the few writers who have taken this fandom and churned out something amazing. Between the dud and the target ages of the series finding an author who can give a realistic Pokemon story is a rare gift. Best wishes for your new profession and thank you again for the story you have delivered so far.
7-12m3 chapter 6 . 2/13
The sheer number of badasses in this fic is amazing. Red's a badass. Blue is a badass. Brock is a badass. Oak is a badass. Lance is a badass. Again his a badass. Everyone is a badass. And I love it!
"Who is the champion? The one who kills the champion. The champion is undefeated."
God I bet YOU are a badass in real life and that makes me want to meet you.
mooman23 chapter 9 . 2/12
I really liked this chapter. The Charizard in the beginning feels like he's going to be a reocuring character, maybe even on Red's team for the Elite 4. I like how Bulbasaur travels around in a pot and how his mellow, almost caring attitude contrasts with Pikachu's. Looking forward to your next update, whenever that is. It's always refreshing to have a well thought out and well written story on this site.
mooman23 chapter 6 . 2/12
Tiny indestructible midget dinosaur. Gary Oak is hilarious. I just like the way he talks in this chapter.
mooman23 chapter 4 . 2/12
I really like your concepts of champions and how they interact/dictate the Pokemon world. I also really like how the series creator is the first champion. That gave me a good chuckle.
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »