Reviews for The Game of Champions
777MAR777 chapter 9 . 8/28/2017
I didn't really like the forced humor in this chapter. I felt it came at the cost of Red's stoic cool character.

Really good story otherwise.
777MAR777 chapter 7 . 8/28/2017
"There's a reason I let him be my rival."

Damn...
George1892 chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
This is a brilliant story. I hope someday you can come back to it an shed light on the wonderful mysteries you've created.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2017
If u updated this it could be traveler level popularity dude :P
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
1) Why is it considered high treason to visit the Dark Continents? Are there some kinda enemy human civilizations or just pokémon?
2) The pokémon attacking any kinda high-tech higher than some level or flying in a frenzy especially over guns seems kinda too convenient and a too simple answer to the question "why don't they just shoot 'em?"
3) Team Rocket ads mentioned humans visiting other planets and stuff; Are there surviving space colonies out there?

Totally kick-ass story, pity it hasn't been updated for so long ;-(
KsandraMallan chapter 12 . 8/14/2017
I don't know if this is ever going to update, but I loved what I've read so far and would be eager to see another update. :) You've got some really interesting ideas here and I really want to see them expanded upon. I also love how sassy Red's 'chu is.
Inquiry chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
Less of a review and more of a request, though I would be remiss to exclude praise from this paragraph. There's not much coming to mind about your writing constructively, though even while giving you nothing I would ask a favor. Under the condition that I send a chapter to you for a review, would you mind if I wrote a Johto-based story in no small way inspired by your own world?
Viviene001 chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
...I really want to know what happened next.
LoverOfNarrativeDrivenHentai chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
It's a pity that the best Pokemon fanfiction on this site is, seemingly discontinued. We can only hope that one day the author overcomes their writers block.
Viviene001 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Red got captured?tortured?holy crap.
The rocket scum caught me in a shock...
Gotta read when I have time XD
Such a pity it's not continued,unless it's alr finished OwO
Wordstoreadby chapter 12 . 7/31/2017
I like be this story. The world building is fantastic as is the byplay between Red and Blue.
Please write more.
AuricEspeon chapter 12 . 7/31/2017
I'm a first-time reader here and this is something on a totally different scale from the other fics I've read.

One thing I admire is the incredible worldbuilding- you bring in things I've never thought about, like the human mortality rate, and incorporate other aspects like Youngsters and Richie flawlessly without making it obvious that it's a canon reference. Richie is actually my favorite NPC and I love the way you characterized him. Your Pokedex is also something I've never seen so in-depth before and I love reading the entries and the footnotes at the end of the chapters.

Another thing that drew my attention right away was the way Red, and later Blue, told the story (is this maybe called narrative or writing style? I'm not sure). I was immediately intrigued by the way their minds worked, and I especially had a lot of fun reading Blue's interludes because he's such a jerk but in the funniest way.

The characters themselves are also incredible. I love reading about genius characters and Red has so much creativity. Even though I'm not usually a fan of battle scenes, when I'm reading them in this fic I always end up really enjoying them.

Kudos to you for writing this masterpiece! I hope you'll return to finish this someday :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
what happened. I lost it the moment green suggested to have coitus.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
This is some dark shit. Pretty darn black.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2017