Reviews for The Game of Champions
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 8 . 6/20
How old are they? 16? I think that's what you stated at one point...
fanfics4fun chapter 12 . 6/20
This fic is friggin glorious!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 6/20
Wow. That was dark. *snickers* nice one. Paper signs taped to the back are classics. XD
LincolnJohnson chapter 12 . 6/20
Excellent chapter, as always. I truly look forward to when you'll update once again. It has been a pleasure to read your story. Thank you for writing it.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 6/19
*cackles madly* OMG! I so lost it at the mention of Steven and Wallace. XD
Oh...that was insightful...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 6/19
*whistles* wow
LincolnJohnson chapter 11 . 6/19
Wonderful work on the chapter. I enjoyed the insight into the Imperial Party quite a bit. Also, I liked the way you brought in Ninetales.
LincolnJohnson chapter 10 . 6/19
Excellent work with the battle. Wonderful job on the poison idea. Such a subtle solution. Nicely done. Also, it's kinda surprising yet I like how you're sticking to having Lt. Surge be part of the action. Also, I gotta say, fantastic work on picking suitable nicknames for each pokemon.
LincolnJohnson chapter 9 . 6/19
Oh my god, I got feaking lost in your story. It's that mesmerizing. Everything just zoned out except for the words. Honestly, I praise you for the post-apoc background as the setting. It was truly genius thinking. Also, Bill was a flipping boss with his persona. And I gotta give you props for the way you depicted Misty. Considering the setting, it is justifiable in its make. Very nice work on the chapter. Keep it up.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 6/19
Did the torterra really get eaten?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 6/19
That was graphic and gross. It's weird but really cool to see a more life like approach to the Pokemon world
LincolnJohnson chapter 8 . 6/19
That was a marvelous background to Green. Nicely done. I honestly hope you update at some point because of the sheer depth in world building and the character personalities. Wow... all I can say.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 6/19
Fascinating. This is so intriguing
LincolnJohnson chapter 7 . 6/19
My god. It's astonishing the amount of detail put into this story. Hell, you beat the creator in original story content. The Ainu Clan, wow that was a great addition to Pewter City. And having a freaking black ops team, holy hell it leaves me speechless. This story goes beyond just being awesome. Damn it blows your flipping mind with how legendary it really is. Keep up the good work.
LincolnJohnson chapter 6 . 6/19
That was flipping amazing. You captured Gary Oak's persona wonderfully. This story is truly a work of art. Keep it up. Also, I love how you're describing how Pokémon came to be on Earth with those little teasers of information.
1,080 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »