Reviews for The Game of Champions
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Update man! At least give a timeframe when you'll update! This story has me hooked for 5 months!
Cynthya chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Hehe. . .leaf ain't no Sinnoan nun lol. Update soon you awesome bastard!
W A L L A C E chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Red is by far, my most favourite character. Pokemom creators agree, as Red is seen in 13 gameboy/DS games. Your story brings Red to life like no other. . .it almost feels like I am Red when I read this. Incredible
KizunaChaos chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
XD he put property of Red on his back lol. this is a really fun story to read keep up the good work.
TheyCallMeBLUE chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Hehe little Red gets 'bedtime' with Leaf huh? Anyway, this story. Has Red been defeated and captured by Team Rocket? Didn't he become a mythic 'sage' who lived within , soundly defeating every challenger? And the part on Oak... The mail, did it happen at actual present, or in Red's story? And whats project Apotheiosis? I am guessing its the stint with Mew...Update man, I can't wait!
attack on titan chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
This is undoubtedly one of my favorite stories. Your world-building may be slow, but it is incredibly engrossing. The cynicism of the characters and the hostile natures of the Pokemon all mesh together to make this stunningly dark picture of a more realistic Pokemon universe.

However, you haven't updated this story in about seven months, and all of us are hanging on the edges of our seats in anticipation. Please, don't give up on this masterpiece. It's your magnum opus, and one the Pokemon fandom's greatest literary works. If you've decided to abandon it, at least give us some warning on your profile. I hope you don't, though. This is, by far, one of the most spectacular pieces I've ever read. :)
Meelum chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
This was quite a fun way to waste an evening. I like your world building here - more realistic and well-thought out than many others, without becoming depressing. Your characters are good, and I must say that my favourite little thing is the Mr Mime sign language. Thank you for sharing the story!
Anonymous fan chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
You're Red. The Grand Champion. Do not give up this story, for it is the best I've laid my eyes upon. A diamond in the rough. Its been seven months. But we are still waiting , with hope that we can read this marvelous literature again. At least put up an author's note, if you won't finish.
Omer Faruk chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
What happened to you writing? What makes an amazing author like yourself stop writing? I doubt you've stopped, so what took you away from writing 'The Game of Champions'? You are a Champion yourself. What happened to the narrator of Red's Story? To the guy who was writing the story of the greatest Champion to have ever lived?

The quality of this story is marvelous, on level with Gatsby himself. The character, and in some areas, the writing itself. This is the kind of story I'd have printed out and binded with leather to last me for the next 30 years. It's a shame that it was left an unfinished diamond.
Kruller Chief chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
I just lost the Game
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Really cool stuff
aronpuma chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
This is what I would argue to be the best Pokemon fanfic if not the best story on the entire site. I am truly honored to be able to even lay my eyes upon this writing. The sheer realism of the Pokemon world presented is amazing to read. Even if you never touch this story again, the chapters already existing will still remain some of the best words ever put to paper on this site
shirayuki75 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Wow. This story never feels like it's dragging on, and the dynamics between Red and Blue, and Red and Green are fascinating. I hope that you intend to see this through to the end.
Snorkackle chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
WHERE ARE MY UPDATES?!
Sevenar chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I love this story, especially the writing style and how you've found a way to make Pokemon darker without going over the top like other so called 'dark-au' fanfictions that exist here. Hopefully we will be seeing more of Green in later chapters. Though didn't the Ainu elders say they would bankroll him up to his next two gym challenges so why does he need money right now? Or is that just for the challenge admission fees only? I am really enjoying this rivalry between Red and Blue; making them seem like sorta friends who can trade insults without any real malice in them is hard to pull off. I can't wait for the next update.
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »