Reviews for The Game of Champions
Bard of Death chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
It was a bit late... but worth the wait...
Totally appreciate the new chapter. .
Hoping for faster updates. .!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
Thrilled to have an update man, love how much you keep to the original story while multiplying the awesome indefinitely.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
Awesoooooooooome!

You are a God if Pokemon Fanfictions.
h chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
It's been a long wait. But it was worth it.
historiafan8763 chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
This...I'm sure you've heard this multiple times already, but I am compelled to say it again.
This fic is completely stunning.
The expansion of canon, underlying history, and the absolutely realistic portrayal of the world is staggering to read. I could go on all day here, but that will just be boring for you.
All I can say is that you created a masterpiece. And it will be a delight to stick with it all the way.
DrkVrtx chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
It's been said before and will be said many times again, but this story is essentially, IMO, an example of the gold standard of fanfiction. It's a painful, eager wait for each update, but in the end said update doesn't fail to deliver a gripping, engaging tale in its own right. The mythos and world you continue to build is incredible. Massive kudos.
BladeofRays chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Best pkmn fanfic there is.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Update!
Kakazustash chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
I thought you were done with this story and just when I lost hope, you updated. I thought this was an awesome chapter just like all of your chapters. Can't wait to see when red gets his whirlturtle if I am correct and then his charzard.
Shaman Psyker chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
It's been awhile since your last post but I glad that you have not given up on this story. Shit who the hell could its too awesome to leave unfinished. Another great chapter man you giving us the readers another glimpse into the pokemon world history not to mention the appearance of the squirtle squad. And I cannot wait to read about reds adventure on the SS anne.
joshhg chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Woot! A update. I love reading this story, and I hope you will keep up the amazing work. Thank you for sharing.
Mizu25 chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Interesting chapter. Red's interactions with the Blastoise had a real sense of pressure and experience to them, and that vision he got when he almost touched the helmet is making me suspect Red's got some kind of Aura ability.
Sealed-Dynasty chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
I just wanna tell you that I think your story is awesome and one of the most original Pokemon fic that I've ever read. Every new chapter fills me with hype and then sadness when its over. I love the sense of untamed wildness that Pokemon have in your story in that they feel dangerous and real unlike in the games. Thanks for writing and I hope to see a new chapter soon!

Sealed-Dynasty
Mad Random Writer chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Thanks for the chapter, your fic is awesome.
ViktorMayrin chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
This story is, bar none, the best I fanfiction I have ever read. Legitimately.
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »