Reviews for The Game of Champions
Sugarflier chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Right, this chapter was a behemoth. I've finished it, but it's half two in the morning over here and I have school. Oops.

This is amazing. And at the moment, I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't just make me sound like a huge fanboy, so I'll just stop here.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Cloysterexploder12... I just... I'm so fucking proud of you. Also, the rest of the chapter was awesome.

Please, keep writing words. You know such good ones.
Latino Jynx chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and now hints at a Snorlax - I hope you're planning to have Red end up with his Mount Silver champion team. I remember that Squirtle was given to him in Vermillion way back in Yellow. The line about watching the wisest creature he ever met die made me think of Blue's Raticate. I imagine it was referring to someone else, but still, trust your Red to find wisdom in a rat. He succeeded at finding brutal killer instinct in a mouse, after all.

I've been writing a more fantastical, hero-myth style chronicle of Gold's journey. The Red I imagine him facing alone in the mountains is the one you've written. If I ever get that far, I'll have to tap your mind when writing that battle.
battlebat35 chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
FUCKING AWESOME! You become a pro-writer, I am buying every book you print, you magnificent STORYTELLER!
Sugarflier chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
You're doing some serious world building here. I mean, this isn't just Kanto, you've made it your own Kanto and I'm only two chapters in. Yeah, this really is good stuff.
Confer chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Pure awesome.

Will be waiting enthusiastically for the next update.
Sugarflier chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Only just started this but I am absolutely engrossed so far - and that's coming from someone who hates Red/Ash. Good work.
adrian11 chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

I f[_]cking love your characterization of Red, even Gary. I just get this feeling of epicness reading your story.
killingChronos chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
You had me at "pokefaggotry".

And not just because it's hilarious. Including things like this makes the world of your story feel more real by far than most fanfics.

Also, it's hilarious.
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Found you thanks to DLP.
Beautiful story. Can't wait for more.
Bob Schwartz chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Oh my god it just got so real.

Blue is the pro, but then, Red thought it up. You portray them perfectly, and the way the story is structured just sets me to happiness. It kind of reminds me of The Name of the Wind, actually, but I daresay this is better. I think I noticed a very vague reference to Cake last chapter also when I was rereading to catch up.

At any rate, awesome chapter. Awesome story. So glad you're back. This is the story that I showed my room-mate to get him into fanfiction, man. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Oh... My... God. I literally screamed encouragement at red's pokemon as I read this. YOU are the one who has broken the bell curve, not Aion. Where does this sort of writing ability even come from? Thank you so much for this piece of literary perfection.
booklover15432 chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Hi love the new chapter! I hope you post a nother one soon!
shugokage chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Nice job on this story and chapter!
JmL chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Glad your back.

Very well written fic.

Cant wait for the next chapter.
895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »