Reviews for The Game of Champions
Sevenar chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Wow this is so much darker than the Pokemon I'm used too...honestly I love it. Can't wait to read more.
Sevenar chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Salamence isn't a Kanto pokemon
Jonbatt chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I am a bit speechless, this have to be one of the best Pokemon fics that I have ever read. Congratulations, looking forward the next chapter
Bob Schwartz chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Well. This is just awesome. I love the beginnings of each chapter, with little developments from the present and the endings with fascinating pokedex entries. Your technical writing is superb, as are your style, construction of the pokemon world, and characters.

One of the best pokemon fics up.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Bob Schwartz chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Ha, I had to laugh at Gary. "Trust the Johtoans to fail at training birds, amirite?" Lol. What a d-bag, but so funny.

Anyway, this is an awesome fic. It took my a while to finally start reading this, but it is quite awesome. I glimpse some similarity to the Sun Soul, but it isn't overmuch. The perspective of this, especially, is fascinating. Red telling this to some loathed members of Team Rocket while a picture of what the present is actually like is steadily forming, and we progress through his journey.

Awesome, awesome, awesome.
Lord Sigfry chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I don't know how I spent so long reading this when I didn't like it from the first chapter. I liked it less after each paragraph.
But I will tell you this. Even if It tasted bitter, I couldn't stop having more. You definitely wrote something that can pull a reader in.
You're a good writer, damn good, just I personally find it bittersweet.
Without the sweet.
All bitter.
Zephyrical chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Hope this gets updated soon. It is by far one of the, if not, the best pokemon fanfics out there.
Dragonlord1199 chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Please update soon this is one of the best pOkefics I've ever read
dark-depths-of-space chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
By far one of the best Red fics I've seen out there, almost close to "The Sun Soul." Your plot, Red's childhood, the origin of Red and Blue's nicknames, the darker, slightly morbid Pokedex entries, and the glossary at the bottom detailing new vocabulary all help to shape the grisly, dog-eat-dog Pokemon world you're creating. An excellent story, and I hope to see more from you soon.
Hunter chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
I started reading this several months ago and I read the entire thing in two days while I was sitting in class. I would absolutely LOVE it if you would write more. I am really excited to see everything that Red goes through on his way to become the Pokemon master. Please keep writing
Menolith chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I contemplated whether or not I should write something here to express my feelings, but came to the conclusion that I'm simply not proficient enough in English to adequately do that.
10/10.
skepsis66 chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Wow - there's some amazing character development and action going on here. Definitely one of the most well-written and plotted Pokemon fic I've come across. Looking forward to more!
Oh I am Slain chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
I have been reading thousands of the most recommended fics on this website, and yours is one of the few that is polished and excellent in every way, from plot to character development and humour to action. Very few stories can claim not only to be one of the best fanfics, but also a legitimately good story that is better than most professional fiction out there, so I salute you. I look forward to seeing more chapters-I assume each chapter takes a while, since this story is just so damn well thought-out and written. Cheers!
ThatSadPanda chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Aww, it's over.
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. I really hope this fic isn't dead, because I would love to see more.
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »