Reviews for The Game of Champions
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
That chapter was amazing in ways I cannot describe. Incredible work once more- I look forward to the next chapter.
your hand against mine chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
I read it on DLP and was anticipating a better conclusion. You did not disappoint.
Incredible as usual.
ByLanternLight chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
This chapter completely blew me out of the water. Your chapters in general do that, but this one was exceptional. 6/5.
dragoncreators chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
I cheered so loudly when I saw this... it is beautiful TT_TT.
Blue is so awesome, the similarities and differences between him and Red surprise me every time I see them. Blue is so damn smart and tactical, and even more reckless than Red, at the same time he is a master manipulator. Red is just as smart, only he is better at in-battle manipulation instead of manipulation that can get you advantages and sponsoring. They are both so darn smart (and so are you!) and it's brilliant to see how they interact with their Pokémon. (Red is a bit more brother-in-arms, where Blue is business partners). Red SEEMS quieter than Blue (but who knows!). Blue's political skills are fantastic, and it's a pleasure to read these personalities so similar yet SO different.

I have a suggestion, Koffing and Weazing, what if Koffing was doing the gas equivalent of multiplying when he evolves? What if all of them are virtual clones of each other, and that's why they don't mind Self-Destructing? The terrorist potential of these evolutions is huge, poisoning/gassing, bombing, escape (with smokescreen), are these pokemon, along with Muk, made recently for war, along with Voltorb, Magnemite and digital warfare with Porygon?

This is the best story on site, and one of the best stories I have ever read, period. Please keep going!
Mizu chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
This was an interesting chapter. It was fun to see Blue analyse his way out of the mess he'd landed in trying to capture the Ninetales, and how the pokemon had tricked the family for centuries was rather horrifying to hear about. Blue's snarky comment on his epithet was amusing :)
Is the next chapter going to be a Red chapter, or another Blue one?
Oh I am Slain chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Very fun romp, and the matter-of-fact tidbit about the brokerage at the end completely cracked me up. Same with the Kiri factoid.
Manser77 chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Awesome. So is the pidgy he caught not a permanent member of his team, or am I just seriously confused right now?
kbird chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kain Everguard chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Very confusing at first, but Gary's deductive fortitude is brought to life in a real sense with his ability to find out what is happening in such situation.
Inara Seraph chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Damn, damn, damn. What a great set-up, twist, and conclusion. Multiple twists, actually, all in this one short chapter. How you think of this shit I have no idea.

You could tell the entire story from Blue's point of view instead and it would be just as awesome. The way you've written him is fucking amazing, he's such a badass, but in a different way from Red. Whereas Red tends to be underestimated more like a traditional hero, Blue is just larger than life.

The battle between Red and Blue.. I'm shivering just thinking about it. I wonder if you're going to have them do any battles before Blue becomes champion. If I remember right they do that in the games, but there's no reason you have to do it here. I think it'd be better to have them never actually face off until THE fight.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Urgh. This is still as good as when it first started. You are amazing. This was such an enjoyable read. I love Blue's snarkiness and attitude. It's so refreshing. Thank you for the chapter update! Happy writing!
Seven Seven chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Another very, very good chapter.
Dinner chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
At first I didn't like this chapter. But in the end you had me hyped, like a on crack.

Great chapter once again. Though i hope that next chapter we switch back to Red.
kidneysrgood chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Very "Shut up Hannibal" of you. Really enjoyed the monologue. Also, it kind of reminded me of the 10th doctor's rants. So well done. Keep it up.
Bob Schwartz chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Well, shit. This is just awesome on so many levels.
980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »