Reviews for The Game of Champions
OokamiMoon chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
Hi I have to say this story is amazing, well written and punctuated! I love the way you write Red and the Battle between Red and Misty? Mind Blown! Just a question do you plan on adding any of trainers or Pokemon?
GreyAncient chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
This is by far the most realistic pokemon fanfic I've ever read. I love how you've painted the world, expanding on some of the unsettling implications that exist in the games.
Robert's Hammer chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
Is red going to get a war turtle or Blastoise? Exciting stuff man- I'm also interested in how wars would be fought in the Pokemon figure that a society on the edge like how you described it would be to busy to fight.
A friend chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I just recently read this story and I loved I couldn't stop reading it and I dread the end. Anyway thank you for the update, I hope you continue to make great content. It's our job as reviewers to critique your work, so that's what I'm going to try to do.
king-of-sass chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
This is just amazing. I really love it! Damn, the plot, the surprises, the foreboding, the switches between then-and-now... This is now my favourite pokemon fic ever. Damn. Love it 3
SteadyUniverse chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
MistGun chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Never knew Pokemon fanfic could be so exciting. Glad I picked this up & read all 12 chapters in one go. Look forward to sticking along for the ride!
Gigapode chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
Thanks for the update. Most of the other stories I'm reading pale in comparison.
surprised guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This is dystopian!pokemon. So everyone is crazy. They are all insane on so many levels. some things are a bit harsh but otherwise this story shines because of it. It has a one-track mind.

Also this really reminds me of the Name of the Wind. Like zbluez said. The odd storytelling device. The biased voice. The egotistic, ambitious, homeless protagonist. Everything is so dramatic. All the strongly connotated words. (both good and bad because of the same thing; it's like watching a flame)

I feel like it suffers a little from what the name of the winds suffers from. (op, judgmental protagonist) Red always picks himself off the ground. But i feel like only that kind of protagonist could survive starring in a story like this.

Yet also what i like is how the story is true to itself.
I dont know what i am saying.
good job writing! (waiting for update)
gonziboss chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
Sorry for taking me so long into reading this new update.

You give me chills with your story man. The suspense, the curiosity, the intrigue is killing me.

Update more often please!
Anon chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
This is fucking brilliant. Just... All of it.
AnonoftheFuture chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Trident Lead will die, Big Brother will join Red, he is learning the trainer sense, the Charizard from the old man will fly away and join Red at some point, and Lt. Surge has either a Pok├ęball or a grenade in his pocket. chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
This story is perfect. I eagerly await more from you. Your writing style and ability with diction is, pardon my own, fucking amazing. Jesus, it is simply captivating and I could not stop reading until I finished.
SirSquirtle chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Brilliant opening chapter.
JoojooBrother chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Every chapter blows my mind. Keep trooping, I could wait years for new chapters and still be satisfied.
1,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »