Reviews for The Game of Champions
FicWader chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
I'm glad I follow Kenchi618's podcast. You were recommended there and I enjoyed this story immensely. Impressive writing. You actually managed to make Blue out to be likable character and badass in his own right without shadowing Red too much. I like the dual POV you have going. Hope for more updates.
ReaganApril chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Currently the greatest work in the fandom. Excellent, excellent job.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
Love this Any chance of an update again? :D
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Love this! Any chance of updating again? :D
Issuino Yumi chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
Hello Lamora. Will you continue this fic?
H chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
So, happy new year.
Intemporel.J chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Wow this whole story is incredible. You're an amazing writer!
I hope you'll update this soon, i can't wait to read more :)
Unidentified chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
So ACE has tried to, and possibly succeeded in, killing Red's parents. This was not their brightest move. Well, unless they actually wanted the kid who's gonna end up with Mewtwo, let alone a Snorelax, to kill everyone involved.
Unidentified chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
That last line is still sappy, and still awesome. And the Clefairy fluff is just about perfect.
Unidentified chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
RedGreen! Huh, I hadn't considered that. My personal reservations (see: prudishness) aside, I like how you've adapted the plot of Pokemon Yellow to include a mildly psychic, part Mr. Mime, somewhat feral Red, a foul mouthed but enjoyably obnoxious Blue, a superspy Green with political aspirations, and made actual backstories for the major characters. A pity Green isn't her delightfully snarky supervillian self, though. That's probably my favorite incarnation.
Unidentified chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
So Red is somehow related to Ashford. Is his birth name Ash, by any chance? He has the red eyes characteristic of Mister Mimes, and can reproduce their sign language. This is almost certainly related to his red eyes being "technically genetic", and as a side note I love the background worldbuilding. It just fits so well, and Pokemon as a mostly optimistic post apocalypse setting makes quite a bit of sense.
Unidentified chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oh wow, this looks really interesting.
Jeremiah Bull chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Well, congratulations. You made a Pokemon story totally badass, worthy of it's mature rating, and it's not cracked at all. Seriously, so much suspense and anticipation. I was a huge Pokemon fan as a little kid, and of all the media I've seen Pokemon depicted in this takes the cake. Winner.
Kenchi618 chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Dear lord, that last passage in this chapter was epic. I had to read it back five or six times in a stage sort of cadence to properly do it justice in my mind.

I've enjoyed this so far, but that absolutely sealed it. I'm only halfway caught up with it so far, but it's getting favorited, straight up.

Great work.
mutecebu chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
zubats "costumed vigilantes"

Red and Blue's interactions are probably my favorite part of the story.
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »