Reviews for The Game of Champions
mutecebu chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Dark continents? Iiiiiiinteresting...
mutecebu chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
A great opening! The comment about the lonbying wars at the end was great. Also, MrMime's hardening exoskeleton setting the face. Also, the "CatchEmAll" children's game. Many stories put fun universe details in assides, but these were excelent.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Hell yeah! Best fanfic I've read in a long time!
Reptile3607 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
The only pokemon fanfiction I've ever read... Because I just know I'll never fins anything this good again ;)
TheArticunoHunter chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
I don't care how long it takes to release the next chapter. So long as it's released. That said, please tell me this won't end up as a dead fic.
KanadeSong chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
The way you wove all those extras into the story, in particular historical and cultural occurrences, is freaking brilliant. If only you'd update.
rogueofstorms chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Just finished reading through everything to date. Gotta say, the way you write pokemon battles and Red's interactions with Pikachu is absolutely amazing - to the point where I'm picking up my pokemon games for the first time in months!
senpen banka chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Excellent story! Can't wait to read more!
Draconic-Master chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Out of all the stories I've come across on FFNet concerning Pokemon, this is the darkest, grittiest and seriously the most amazing. I've been reading it since another person recommended it. It's a fantastic read and I really am enjoying it, it's a pleasure to read.
eragon5443 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
This was very good
Memory25 chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
O.o Wow. I must confess I dare not fathom the amount of staggering research you must have done into this. Unless you're Japanese, of course, then I curse your good fortune for having all of that at your fingertips (or textbooks/children storybooks). I adore Japanese culture, as most manga/anime/game enthusiasts, as it is awesome.

Either way, this is truly a brilliant piece of work, and while I have to confess to ignoring the 'present' snaps of Team Rocket rifling through shit, mysterious Prof. Oak appearances, and outraging accusations of being Lt Surge of all people (I have, by no means, the abs to be him)...eh, this is an awesome story.

Seeing as you last updated in May and started this story slightly more than 3 years ago, I'm thinking you're going to wait until probably sometime early next year before presenting the next chapter. That's alright. I'm sure you know what you're doing by now and yeah, just keep doing whatever it is, because it works. ;P As a fellow writer, I salute you!
Night Hawk 97 chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Finally, a story that is fantastically written with engaging characters and interesting, intelligent action. Halle-freaking-lujah
jjones987 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
GREAT
holytoledo760 chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Holy shit. This story is amazing balls. Please write more.I hope the air force is not eating too much into your time...

Of course it is. I hope you finish this, however long that takes. I will read it.
Tango Charlie chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Holy. Shit.

Now this, THIS is a story worth reading. I must say that this is the most amazing PKMN fanfic I have read, bar Symbiosis. The realistic way inw hich you have showed human-Pokemon relations is just amazing. Other fics try to do it, but generally shy away from the main character killing Pokemon. You smashed that by harvesting Venonat foetus from a dead mama Venomoth Red had himself killed.

What I find most intriguing is the history of this world. Clearly, something happened to destroy the world as we know it. Dark Asia... you just blew mind with that one. I mea, I seriously began thinking, Dark Ages, Neo dark ages, information loss, NASA spacecraft, other continents being dark... wow just wow. I seriously hope you will be expanding on that in the future. Probably a nuclear war?

Mutations leading to Pokemon? Or even genetically enhanced war machines? But how has human civilization come to such a small existence. What could have been so catastrophic as to leave Japan as the only inhabitable place in the world? And what about the Dark Continents? Could it be that some of the other highly advanced civilizations from the actualmcountries like USA, britain. India, Australia could be there, but hiding out in small packets? What about the real animals? What about the languages of the past world? Why do Pokemon react violently to Guns?

Do aircrafts exist? What makes Snorlaxes so indestructible?

I seriously hope Red will be leaving to an adventure on these lands. That would be fucking amazing.
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »