Reviews for The Game of Champions
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
I don't get the use of Japanese as if the main character isn't Japanese, aren't they? Also there's a random mixing between Japanese and English but no explanation of this, how does a Japanese culture even exist if we're talking about something millenia in the future? It would be nothing that we know today and certainly not the same language
Marvinen chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Truly inspired and epic treatment of the subject, reminiscent of Gordon R. Dickson's Other and The Final Encyclopedia. Hopefully the author finds the time to continue this superlative work.
Anon chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
I devoured this in one sitting. Please, don't let this beauty fall too far by the wayside. I'm really looking forward to more chapters.
Etokaiten chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Etokaiten chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Still awesome.
Etokaiten chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
This. Story. Is. Awesome.
letthefirefly chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Is Red's crimson eyes somehow a result of his upbringing by a Mr. Mime? I noticed in the summary of that pokemon that something was mentioned about crimson eyes. Also in chapter two it mentioned that they were trying to get into Red's mind with a psychic mallet. Could the Mr. Mime have somehow altered Red in a way that he is resistant to psychic suggestion, and the crimson eyes were merely a side effect of this genetic alteration? I'm just speculating, but it seems awfully thought provoking. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
SlashSoldier chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Nice! All the chapters were fantastic. Hope you update soon!
Etokaiten chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Interesting.
greymouser chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
You are an awesome writer. Moar please!
Mynameis1212 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
In one word the writing skill you possess is well, beautiful. You write excellently and I'm waiting with busted breath to see how the battle goes (most likely with a Red losing, but it will teach him a valuable lesson)

Thanks for writing,

MNI
Etokaiten chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
placeholder for now
Clirkus chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
"I had this gaydar-pinging nutjob."
I nearly lost my shit right there! XD
tristanmandfsj chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
How the fuck do you write so well?
DaystarEld chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
This fanfic is amazing, and I'm glad I finally got around to reading it. One of the few that can simultaneously make me despair of ever writing something as good, and drive me relentlessly on to write something better. I can see why my readers have recommended it so strongly.

Really hoping more chapters come out at some point: in the meantime, I hope you enjoy The Origin of Species if you get the chance to read it.
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »