Reviews for The Game of Champions
Hope you will update soon
I know it might be a lost cause, but if you are out there Lamora please update this AWESOME story soon.
This is the best pokemon story I've ever read please don't be dead *puppy eyes*
Dragonlord1199 chapter 12 . 3/8
Is this ever going to be finished?
SebatadeS chapter 1 . 2/28
This is a wonderfully written story. You have done a great job so far with it.
Darking3 chapter 12 . 2/17
At least tell us. It's such a good story but we haven't heard from you in two years, tell us if you're too busy in the Air Force or lost interest or what. It's too good a story to leave us hanging.
KUDOS!
PhoenixBlaze123 chapter 12 . 2/13
Well, damn. I love your story, it's definitely one of the best. Not gonna preach about how you should come back because, as you said, you enlisted, so i'm pretty damn sure that'll take up your time. But I do hope that you come back, as i'd hate to see this story unfinished.
Seablue21 chapter 12 . 2/9
Your world building is incredible. It feels like you have an absolute grasp over the world you want to create, and your attention to small details is astounding. I love your Pokémon. They don't feel like imaginary, cartoon creatures. Your Pokémon are real, dangerous, and biologically complex. I love the parallel past/present plot lines that you manage to balance perfectly. And I think you do a great job developing both Red and Blue as multidimensional characters. Definitely one of my favorite fanfics already. I'm almost sad I read this early in my foray into the Pokémon fandom, since I doubt I'll be able to find anything better.
JmL chapter 12 . 2/4
Brilliant fic, I've read this three times now.

I can see it's been 2 years since the last update and can appreciate that there is such a thing called life that your rightly prioritising.

That being said, an update as to your plans for this story would be appreciated. This story ain't dead is it cuz?

Either way, when you have a chance, let us know dude.

Kind Regards,

JmL
I read this a month ago. The entire thing. It's been a while since I've been so enraptured by a story from here.
I discovered you nearly two years after your last post. I think it's high time you return to the site and get this story back into the updated list
Anon E. Mouse chapter 12 . 1/25
Aaaaahhhhh!
This is so GOOD! I wish you'd come back to it.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 12 . 1/23
Wow. This is amazing. Red and Blue. Such a pair. Lt. Surge is Team Rocket. Surprising. Is it because of Giovanni's title? Because he lives up to it? Similarly, i wonder if his assistant is feeling a bit doubtful... doubtfully, i suppose. Why isnt there anything about Blue helping him? He is in custody. Kinda. And why did he help Giovanni? Or did he help the League by making them suspect Giovanni more? Its been a year. You need to update soon.
And did he awaken his 'sense'? Like that old Charizard's owner told him?
TopazScorpion chapter 12 . 1/17
I have seen many truly great authors on this site but you are surpass them all by not being a great author but a writer nothing more nothing more nothing less and in my eyes that the greatest honour I can give
P.S hope everything in your personal life is going well please update soon and do you have a patron I'd like to pay you back for your kind words in some way
Dante Morgan chapter 12 . 1/6
I can't even remember the last time a story drew me in like this.
The scene where Red met the Ainu elders had me on the edge of my seat. The way you built the tension there was absolutely magnificent.

Blue's meeting with the imperials and his capture of the Ninetales are probably my favorite parts of the story so far. I will never not think of every Ninetales having nine human souls growing out of its ass when I see one in the games from now on.
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »