Reviews for The Game of Champions
LincolnJohnson chapter 5 . 6/18
Lovely job on the chapter. Nice idea for Pikachu in the battle and I like how you've had Red and Pika start to form their bond. Also, I'm quite curious about the Dark Continents will play into the story.
LincolnJohnson chapter 4 . 6/18
Great work on the chapter. I really appreciate the attention to detail you've put into this story.
LincolnJohnson chapter 3 . 6/18
Truly marvelous job on this chapter. I like how you have added the complete realism to the point of killing. It was very nicely done.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 6/18
Very interesting. This looks amazing.
LincolnJohnson chapter 2 . 6/18
I love the realistic tone. I love how you showcased the personalities of the cast. You've written a truly wonderful story and it's only the second chapter. Holy crap, it amazes me.
LincolnJohnson chapter 1 . 6/18
That introduction left me speechless. It was just that awesome. Amazingly well written. Keep up the good work.
Linknmike chapter 12 . 6/13
Not to be rude, of course, but is this story dormant or is it dead?
Kaylen Cooper chapter 12 . 6/10
Wow.

This is... simply beyond amazing. The style of writing takes a while to get used to, but it's very effective in telling the story.

Absolutely brilliant. I so can't wait to read more.
FyreDrakon chapter 5 . 6/7
ok i heard you joined the air force, congratulations, but...its been over a year. please tell me chapter 13 is gonna be up soon
Is you ded?
SteelBlackwing chapter 12 . 5/30
I hate you so much right now.
This hatred will continue until you post the next chapter to this story.
SteelBlackwing chapter 10 . 5/30
YO, WHAT THE FUCK?! Surge is part of Team Rocket? Why? How? When? Where? Just what the hell are you setting up?! I'm not even to chapter 12 yet and I'm already begging you to update!
As what other reviewers have said, the way you write is seriously amazing. Such quality delivery. The way how the characters are handled, the conversations, the world details, the atmosphere. Its all just awe inspiring.

Its been a year since you last updated this fic, but I believe you haven't abandoned this yet. So we'll patiently wait because it's worth it.
This probably the most intelligent Pokemon story I've read along with the Sun Soul, and I really find myself invested. Red is engaging, Blue manages to pull off being likable despite being an ass, and Green is intrigueing. I really dog this fic!
Windflight chapter 12 . 5/23
Wow just realized ash has a snorlax. I'm super curious as to how you'll have him catch one, given how powerful you've described them as.

Great chapter, really looking forward to the gym battle
1,080 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »