Reviews for The Game of Champions
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 4 . 4/17
Damn do I love the viciousness of the pokemon in this fic. Seriously. Butterfree that topple cities? Murderous gangs of pikachu? Onix that chomp down torterra in one bite? Goddamn.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 2 . 4/17
It's so bizarre to think of a time before pokemon. Of course, in the pokeverse there always was and always will be pokemon... If anything humans are the anomaly... But to think of a universe where pokemon just showed up one day makes me wonder where they came from. The pokemon regions are very much like old Japan's isolation and foreign relations policy, which I guess is what you were going for. Lol at Dark Continent. That's some HunterxHunter revelations right there, a really fitting one too considering the pokeregions are an archipelago. (hey, you actually did it first.) Gotta wonder whats in China to make return rates so low.

I liked the idea of rare candy's being doping agents. It makes a lot of sense too. Is it the same for vitamins as well, or are they just considered supplements like protein powder for muscle building?

I'm sorry, but pokef*ggotry had me laughing really hard.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 4/16
Okay, I have to say that I read the first chapter a long long long time ago, and never continued reading because the story wasn't finished... But this story keeps getting recommended to me as one of the best pokefics out there, and it doesn't look like it'll ever be finished, so I'm giving it another shot.
Great story. So many of aspects of the original series and games revamped in incredible ways. Really taking.
I wish you would keep working on it.
Please continue this story
Honestly, this to me feels like the true Pokemon world, and all the stuff we've seen up to now has just been idealizations of it, just like any kids show that takes place in our world
Will Red travel to other regions after Kanto and Jhoto?
Hope you will update soon
I know it might be a lost cause, but if you are out there Lamora please update this AWESOME story soon.
This is the best pokemon story I've ever read please don't be dead *puppy eyes*
Dragonlord1199 chapter 12 . 3/8
Is this ever going to be finished?
SebatadeS chapter 1 . 2/28
This is a wonderfully written story. You have done a great job so far with it.
Darking3 chapter 12 . 2/17
At least tell us. It's such a good story but we haven't heard from you in two years, tell us if you're too busy in the Air Force or lost interest or what. It's too good a story to leave us hanging.
KUDOS!
PhoenixBlaze123 chapter 12 . 2/13
Well, damn. I love your story, it's definitely one of the best. Not gonna preach about how you should come back because, as you said, you enlisted, so i'm pretty damn sure that'll take up your time. But I do hope that you come back, as i'd hate to see this story unfinished.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »